1 Reviews - Nature's Way, Flax Oil, Max Strength, 1,300 mg, 200 Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Pretty big size but actually still manageable to swallow, great quality ingredients, no after taste, hopefully will help to support and sort out the inflammation of my dodgy back!

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

I love this product so much! After using it for about one month i started noticing results. I’ve been using it for more than 3 months now and my skin feels so smooth with no pigmentation it even healed my eczema scars. Its simple amazing!!!!

cefd14d2-ef20-4295-b4fa-64560bec9364
Posted on May 19, 2022

Im use this product more of years high quality and very healthly.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I like it. It has a good capsule size, goes down easily and leaves no taste during the day.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

Each capsule has 2.6g of flaxseed oil which is sufficient and omega of 3,6,9 . The gelatin make the capsule unsuitable for vegan takers and the rest just great. Exp date Feb 2023. Fast shipping and great packaging.

ddf13539-aa13-4752-9bff-a0d95aef7d08
5935238c-f67e-4b93-bd2f-f029b9ef6714
084b9050-57ba-4743-9a07-5ae86b7dc32d
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

It's huge and yet easy to swallow, being a softgel.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I was thinking to give 3 or 4 stars, then decided 4 after my calculations. Recommendations from the doctor, how to check real omega 3 is to open up a capsule and try on the oil inside, if it's really reminding you a fish oil then it's natural product. The taste also shouldn't be sweet or bitter, but all those recommendations is of a true fish omega 3, while this one is plant omega 3. So I opened to try it out, and I must to say that's there is no difference between real fish oil to what is inside the capsule, which shows me it's very fresh and natural. But the taste was also a bit bitter, but it's a plant omega so I don't know what to say about it. I can say for sure that's it's natural product, even if it's a bit bitter, the oil taste it's not chemical or anything else. So that's why I put 4 stars, because as for a plant omega is really good. I may add to the review later, maybe my condition will change or something. Edit (21.8.21): I stopped already for some time as I don't feel anything and the liquid inside, as I said, is bitter and it's not good, as good omega 3 should taste like fish oil. Not bitter and not sweet.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love the quality and packaging

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

quality and ingredient is good

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Offer affordable price. Good product and good benefit