Nail and not suitable for kid

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help nail to grow faster at first. However care should be given when given this type of oil for children. My daughter loves this oil that she take two softgel daily. However after one month, there is a development on her breast. It looks slightly obvious at her age at 10. In my view, children should not take it.

AMAZING PRIMROSE

Posted by Reviewer1834942 on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My eye doctor said I can bet you anything that if you start taking Evening Primrose you won't never have to take Prednisone. Well I don't know if to hug him or kiss him. It worked not only on my RA but also with my diabetes. It's wonderful. Selenia

Life saver!

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a TERIBLE menstrual pains! But when I take 2 tablets (1 morning, 1 evening) of primrose oil 1 week before my period, I'm fine! I have only minor pain on 1st day of my period and no longer have to take drugs to survive that 1st day! If I should rate my menstrual pains before starting to use Primrose oil (1=mildest, 10=worst) it would be 9 and when I'm taking priomrose oil it is 2. Huge difference! I highly recommend primrose oil. Lower doses probably won't be as effective. 1300 mg works best for me! Thank you, iHerb! :)

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is very tasty if you chew the capsule instead of swallowing it. I am not taking it anymore since i had experienced some mild negative reaction when taking this product.

Best ratio of GLA to LA

Posted by Reviewer1369916 on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This primrose oil, of all available at the time through Iherb, provided the best ratio of GLA to LA. GLA and LA can compete for the same molecular positions in the chain of transformation to AA only GLA helps form DGLA along this route, which is thought to be anti-inflammatory as opposed to inflammatory.Good to take with a multiple to help conversion to DGLA.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1086004 on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these a long time now...and have really helped me through my menopause

Treating PMS symptoms with Evening Primrose and Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer2074126 on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The daily dose combination of Nature's Way, EFA Gold, Evening Primrose High Potency ,1300 mg, 120 Softgels with Twinlab, Super E-Complex, 400 IU, 250 Softgels alleviated my severe PMS symptom in less that 48 hrs and have kept them away every since.

Takes away the pain

Posted by Reviewer2335650 on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had surgery for endometriosis. The typical follow up treatment is the contraceptive pill. I wanted a natural approach. I stopped using the pill, and now I take these. I have painful periods, but I make sure I take EPO with a cup of hot tea (Dong Quai) 3-4 times a day. I a few minutes, I can feel the pain going away. Very good price too!

Nature's Way, EFA Gold, Evening Primrose High Potency, 1300 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking to help with perimenopause symptoms. Hotflashes seem less severe.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2045505 on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have taken this product for years, it works very well for me. My bone mass test is top grade and my nails are hard and strong after taking EPO. Great product!