very good Hemp powder!

Posted by Ksenechka on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Organic, quite a pleasant taste, but if you are not a foodie. Great hemp protein product. I used after physical exercise, good for the body and helps to keep the muscles toned. I recommend. If my review has been helpful to you, I will be pleased to learn about this, if you click yes, thank you)) Этот товар не отправляется в России на текущий момент. А вообще отличный протеин!

Fine Product At Reasonable Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what the fuss about flavor is about, but I find this powder simply tastes like powdered green vegetable and I like my veggies. Best in bouillion or soup tho, not particularly in fruit juice. Lots of good things in it, so close your eyes and think of England.

Better than expected

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A long time customer of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 protein, I decided to try other hemp protein as well due to economical measures. I usually make protein bars - with coconut oil, cacao powder and xylitol. Nature's Way Hemp + Fiber makes excellent protein bar - at first it's gooey but after refrigeration for 20 minutes, it'll harden. Use silicon moulds in order to get it out easier. Taste wise, it's great. Though the protein count is lower than usual (it's plus fiber after all) it keeps me sustained till lunch. Manitoba Harvest's protein bars usually crumble when you take a bite but doesn't happen to Nature's Way. Seriously, it's like chewing chocolate bars every morning. :) After this can is emptied, I'll be trying Jarrow's Hemp Protein next. Stay tuned!

The Perfect Hemp Powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Super fine powder that blends well. Pleasant tasting. This to me is the best Hemp Powder I've tried! Certified Organic, no chemicals or additives used and sold at an excellent price. What more could you want! Highly recommended.

Great value, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using another hemp protein product for a couple of years but I found this one to be superior in overall quality and taste. The protein is a much finer grind and you actually get a full container. I highly recommend this product!

The best health food on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

2 scoops a day and you WILL notice a difference! I add 1 scoop with my oatmeal (great flavor) and mix 1 scoop in chocolate soy milk every morning for the last few years. It has done amazing things for me!

Hemp powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Product! I make protein shakes with the hemp powder! I add frozen berries, hemp powder, rice milk, flax oil, and stevia and it tasts really good! Will be on my list to buy again, and again! Jamie H. Montville, nj

Nature's Way, Efa Gold, Hemp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my chronic epstein-barr which has helped with the pain and chronic fatigue. It's a wonderful product.

average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is average. I have stop consume this kind of product because my body does not like it.

Good clean quality product, organic, non gmo, good ingredients.I put it in my smoothies every day. the bottle gets used up fast though

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality product. Like it very much but it gets used up fast.