very good Hemp powder!

Posted by Ksenechka on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Organic, quite a pleasant taste, but if you are not a foodie. Great hemp protein product. I used after physical exercise, good for the body and helps to keep the muscles toned. I recommend. If my review has been helpful to you, I will be pleased to learn about this, if you click yes, thank you)) Этот товар не отправляется в России на текущий момент. А вообще отличный протеин!

The Perfect Hemp Powder!

Posted by Reviewer2174202 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Super fine powder that blends well. Pleasant tasting. This to me is the best Hemp Powder I've tried! Certified Organic, no chemicals or additives used and sold at an excellent price. What more could you want! Highly recommended.

Great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer1236560 on Mar 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using another hemp protein product for a couple of years but I found this one to be superior in overall quality and taste. The protein is a much finer grind and you actually get a full container. I highly recommend this product!

Better than expected

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Jun 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A long time customer of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Pro 70 protein, I decided to try other hemp protein as well due to economical measures. I usually make protein bars - with coconut oil, cacao powder and xylitol. Nature's Way Hemp + Fiber makes excellent protein bar - at first it's gooey but after refrigeration for 20 minutes, it'll harden. Use silicon moulds in order to get it out easier. Taste wise, it's great. Though the protein count is lower than usual (it's plus fiber after all) it keeps me sustained till lunch. Manitoba Harvest's protein bars usually crumble when you take a bite but doesn't happen to Nature's Way. Seriously, it's like chewing chocolate bars every morning. :) After this can is emptied, I'll be trying Jarrow's Hemp Protein next. Stay tuned!

Fine Product At Reasonable Price!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure what the fuss about flavor is about, but I find this powder simply tastes like powdered green vegetable and I like my veggies. Best in bouillion or soup tho, not particularly in fruit juice. Lots of good things in it, so close your eyes and think of England.

Hemp powder!

Posted by Reviewer1813531 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great Product! I make protein shakes with the hemp powder! I add frozen berries, hemp powder, rice milk, flax oil, and stevia and it tasts really good! Will be on my list to buy again, and again! Jamie H. Montville, nj

Nature's Way, Efa Gold, Hemp

Posted by Reviewer1904408 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for my chronic epstein-barr which has helped with the pain and chronic fatigue. It's a wonderful product.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taste is average. I have stop consume this kind of product because my body does not like it.

The best health food on the market

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Jun 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

2 scoops a day and you WILL notice a difference! I add 1 scoop with my oatmeal (great flavor) and mix 1 scoop in chocolate soy milk every morning for the last few years. It has done amazing things for me!

Elf gold hemp Proten&Fiber

Posted by Reviewer2013683 on Feb 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

that is the best! fiber i have ever tasted.It works really well with shakes & has a great tast,ill be bying a lot more of this!