Help

Great for pregnancy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule of krill oil along with one softgel of Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors now that I am pregnant. Omega 3s are essential nutrients for the brain development of the fetus. Be sure to stop 2 weeks before due date to avoid extra bleeding. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Oh WOW!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is just one fantastic product! I have had chronic fatigue and the Krill Oil has totally taken that away. Plus, I just love doing craft work, but couldn't do that and my cleaning jobs because I was getting major elbow and arm pain...... until I started taking this krill oil - now I have absolutely no pain and I do as much craft as my spare time allows. Not only that, but I gave some to my Dad, and for the first time in 20 YEARS he said that his bowels are working beautifully (he was soooooo sick) - he has even gone off doctor's medication and feels fantastic! Give it a go - it's amazing!

My favorite Krill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken another type of Krill in something called a "caplique". It leaked more easily and was harder for me to swallow because it was bigger. (I have swallowing difficulties) Krill is a product from the sea, so yes, it smells somewhat "fishy" - as it should. I am also taking other supplements so Krill can't take all the credit, but my overall health is improving. I am 70.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These are so much smaller than regular fish oil capsules, much easier to swallow. Definitely more potency too.

Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Exellent Product taking it for the last 2 yrs, and it helps , no more Arthritis and no more inflammation in my body, i will take it for the rest of my life I call it the miracle krill oil

Best Omega-3 source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Again based on Dr. Mercola's recommendation we have added krill oil to our daily menu. Iherb's price, again, is the best. This is one supplement we will take forever.

EXPENSIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Same NKO krill oil from swanson vitamins 90 softgels for 18.00 This nature's ways krill oil is too expensive!!!!!!!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The above reviewer is correct - at this point, all Krill Oil comes from one company, however, some other brands have 1/2 of the krill contained in this product. It is a terrific value.

iHerb.com is a great source for Nature's Way Krill Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery, good price and wifey says, "helps my PMS and joint pain."

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Defintely no fishy taste & I have not had a cold all winter even When I have been in direct communication w/people w/colds. I also take Living Health Vitamins, Goji Juice & Acetyl L Carnate