fbl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking the Neuromins in addition to my Carlson's cod liver oil and I think I can tell the difference in my ability to concentrate. I'm recovering from head trauma from 20 years ago and had problems with concentration, short term memory and confusion.

Best plant based DHA available!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just what I needed for my brain & eyes! So small (only 1cm long)--and easy to swallow.

Brain Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

They say that these EFAs are great for kids brain development. My kids never complain about the flavor, which I think is slightly fishy. Many supporters say kids with ADD/ADHD are greatly improved.

Product Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All three of these products were recommended bu my doctor. They are wonderful. All 3 products were available, filled, securely packaged and sent in a timely manner. I love your new web page. It is so much easier to locate the products for which I am looking and therefore, ordering is much easier. I complained about the old page many times so really appreciate the new web page.

I highly recommend EFA Gold, Neuromins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa 2 years ago. Her vision loss has not progressed since she has been taking DHA.

Acidopholus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product, arrived quickly, no problems.

Memory support

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take it for memory support. I like the fact that it comes from a vegetable (algae) source. I read that fish-based DHA sources are more prone to oxidation.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

配合卵磷脂吃,提高记忆力

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

提高记忆力效果显著,中途断了一个多礼拜,明显记忆力不行了,经常忘事儿,吃了后记忆力有一定的改善

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GOOD