Sediment at bottom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Would not recommend this product. After purchasing 8 bottles, 6 of them had an inch of hard sediment on the bottom. That's after shaking it before every use and refrigerating it as instructed. I have been using another brand for over 10 years and NEVER had this problem but that brand was out of stock. This was the first time I had contacted customer service at iHerb and was extremely pleased with the way the handled my situation. I would give them the 5 stars and recommend them to any one who is considering ordering from them.

Highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is much more cheaper than other brands but the smell and taste are good! I buy this for the second time and I will keep drinking it every day.

Doesn't need refrigeration until you open it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tastes more like a Vitamin A capsule at first, then you get used to the taste. I used to get Barleans, but this is a better buy. Now Foods is also a good brand and good taste, but they were out of stock so I got this one.

I like it.

Posted by BillLandau on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add a tablespoon of this organic flax oil to a protein smoothie as a supplementary source of plant-based ALA omega-3 oils. That way, taste is not an issue.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this on all my food and it is the best option for butter. I love it. I have been using it for 5 years and I will continue for the next years ahead.

Healing Flax OIl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Flax oil is a wonderful additive to my salves and provides the omegas 3 and 6 that are essential for good life quality.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great and trustful product for sure!

Flax Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, great value

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't find such a good quality flax oil in other online shop. Reasonable price and tasty. I used it to make Budwig Diet everyday. Yummy!

Nature's Way, EFAGold, Organic Flax Oil, 24 fl oz (710 ml)(NWY-15427)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase