Virus defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the second year I have used it. I have been spared many colds, flu and stomach viruses that have gone through our house. After the results I got from Elderberry, it has become the first line of defense in our home. My granddaughters use the childrens Elderberry with good results also.

Must Have during Cold and Flu Season

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Out of most brands I've tried, in general I prefer Nature's way. This stuff is great to take everyday as a preventative, and when you feel a little off, hit it hard and heavy for a few days and you'll be alright!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry capsules have been amazing! Have used to cure Herpes (take for 6 months), colds, infections and even successfully treated Bovine Coronavirus that one of my calves had. I am certain any virus and bacteria infection can be cured. I recommend 2 tablets 3 times a day to treat people and Animals, with enough time and dedication to regular dosing, anything can be cured.

Merry Elderberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Every time I feel a little blah and start feeling the symptoms of what I have usually seen develop into a cold or worse, I start taking a couple of these at a time, and after a day or so I'm feeling fine.

Love the Elderberry Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These Elderberry Capsules were suggested to me by a friend. When I received these caps. I was nearing the end of my cold, but my hubby was just getting one. I gave him the Elderberry Capsules for a few days and it really seemed to help make his cold go away much faster. I was very impressed. We will take these again when it's time for another cold. Thanks for the product.

COMPARATIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

IT IS THE SAME AS THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT AT THE DRUG STORE BUT MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE

I Finally Found One That Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product was marketed under the name of Sambucus by a company in Australia. They no longer sell this product. I searched for two months attempting to source this product as I find it invaluable in controlling mucus at the onset of Sinus. I'm so grateful to have found this and am once again able to keep my condition under control.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry is great for lung infections and I've found the Nature's Way product to be of a very high quality versus the even more expensive brands.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this have used this for 5 years and it helps a lot when preventing respiratory infections or cutting them down.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

But the Source Naturals brand seems to be more effective. Still, gets rid of throat infections effectively if taken early on.