Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No side effects, and it seems to help. I only take one in the morning.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My main probles were the hot flushes, night sweats and palpitations. All of these has desapeared with this capsules.

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

WOW! I have researched so many hours on the internet for something to help me sleep and decrease palpitations and high heart rate that would wake me up at night. I have found it in this product! Many hormone blood draws later, I found out I was estrogen deficient, not estrogen dominant as so many women are. I doesn't matter which one you are phytoestrogen balances out a high or low estrogen. I take this with DIM and Maca. I hoping to increase my libido. I am currently taking a progesterone cream from Iherb and plan to switch to a more natural solution like Vitex/Cheseberry after that. Changes could be felt in 1 week, thank you Iherb for bring Nature's Way!

Dealing with menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Started taking the EstroSoy plus a couple of weeks ago. I haven't felt anxious or depressed since then. The sadness seemed to disappear. Great.

Just the thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really needed this and it has helped me out a lot

Estrosoy Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best, most effective product of this type I have tried. It consistently helps alleve the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, etc. I highly recommend it as a natural remedy.

really love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

after take it only 1 day. i can feel my soft very soft touch.

wonderful !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works really well at keeping my hot flashes at bay,just need to remember to always take with food,otherwise if I take it to late or with out eating I end up feeling nauseous in the morning.

Nature's Way does it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Being pre-menopausal, I was looking for a natural product that contained both black cohosh and soy. This fit the bill! I've already ordered more, for me as well as my sister. I noticed a difference in just a couple of weeks, and my whole family is grateful!

EstroSoy Plus - brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product and great price with iHerb. Within 7 days of taking this product I felt much more alive and less fatigued than I had felt in the last two years ! My constant headaches have disappeared and I felt I have got my life back. It's a shame it took me 2 years to realise that my symptoms were related to the menopause and I'm pleased that I chose Nature's Way EstroSoy Plus.