Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2236210 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No side effects, and it seems to help. I only take one in the morning.

Great product

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My main probles were the hot flushes, night sweats and palpitations. All of these has desapeared with this capsules.

Estrosoy Plus

Posted by Reviewer1971130 on Jun 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best, most effective product of this type I have tried. It consistently helps alleve the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, etc. I highly recommend it as a natural remedy.

Just the thing

Posted by Reviewer3245882 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really needed this and it has helped me out a lot

Dealing with menopause

Posted by Reviewer3008607 on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Started taking the EstroSoy plus a couple of weeks ago. I haven't felt anxious or depressed since then. The sadness seemed to disappear. Great.

EstroSoy Plus - brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1069084 on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant product and great price with iHerb. Within 7 days of taking this product I felt much more alive and less fatigued than I had felt in the last two years ! My constant headaches have disappeared and I felt I have got my life back. It's a shame it took me 2 years to realise that my symptoms were related to the menopause and I'm pleased that I chose Nature's Way EstroSoy Plus.

Nature's Way does it again.

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Being pre-menopausal, I was looking for a natural product that contained both black cohosh and soy. This fit the bill! I've already ordered more, for me as well as my sister. I noticed a difference in just a couple of weeks, and my whole family is grateful!

wonderful !

Posted by 5068810199837342998 on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works really well at keeping my hot flashes at bay,just need to remember to always take with food,otherwise if I take it to late or with out eating I end up feeling nauseous in the morning.

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3068668 on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

WOW! I have researched so many hours on the internet for something to help me sleep and decrease palpitations and high heart rate that would wake me up at night. I have found it in this product! Many hormone blood draws later, I found out I was estrogen deficient, not estrogen dominant as so many women are. I doesn't matter which one you are phytoestrogen balances out a high or low estrogen. I take this with DIM and Maca. I hoping to increase my libido. I am currently taking a progesterone cream from Iherb and plan to switch to a more natural solution like Vitex/Cheseberry after that. Changes could be felt in 1 week, thank you Iherb for bring Nature's Way!

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1697358 on Sep 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

What a relief to be free from hot flashes. I needed to wear summer clothes with a jacket or sweater that I could rip off quickly for severeal years. EstroSoy has made it possible to stop taking Estrogen from prescription and being freed from all the side effects, not to mention the cruelty to the horses to produce the product. Thank you for this wonderful solution.