Unreal product

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very cheap, with no bad additives, just gelatin capsule for your comfort and so helpful and healthy. Only the best earth's herbs. At first, my father was feeling heartburn after consuming this, but I think it is his fault, because he drinks too little all the time. Overall, I am giving 5 stars for real goodness and help.

Ex Stress really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped me cope with a lot of stress. If I take it daily, I am much calmer.

quick calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Start with just 1 capsule and see how it makes you feel. I tried 2 when I first tried these and it gave me a headache everytime and made me feel a bit drowsy. Now I have started these again and 1 capsule seems to be okay and made me feel calm within 5 minutes. This formula is same ingredients as one of Dr. Christopher's nerve formulas that has been popular for years, and he says it heals the nerve endings. I have adrenal fatigue, so everything stresses me out! which continues the vicious cycle and the adrenals never heal, so I think staying calm is a must.

An Ex-Stress A Day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it. It's smooth, soothens the stomach and doesn't make you snoozy woozy like some of the other valerian containing products do.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got these for the natural muscle relaxant qualities. It didnt work like a prescription muscle relaxent however it did help me get to sleep at night.

ex-stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't like that it makes you sleepy. I wanted something I can take during the day where I will be able to drive.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It does work, you can feel it. might be physcological

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take this occasionally when feeling "jumpy" and it seems to help.

These seem to work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I usually take these in the evening when I get home from work before dealing with the kids and they really seem to take the edge off. I really like them.

It smells and tastes like "dirty feet"!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe that nobody else mentioned this in their reviews! I just received this and was taking it for about a week, but I have had to discontinue use because it smells so horrible that it causes me more stress to take this than the benefits of taking it! It is just awful! I take several suppliments and have never run into this before, but I can't even gag the tablets down, they just smell and taste so bad!

1 2