Sinus cleared

Posted by 5566906624425106482 on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love how clear my eyes now look. For many years I have suffered from allergies making my eyes look swollen and red. I'm using Eyebright to keep sinus infections at bay and I feel great. Again wonderful value for money.

Eyes Burning Relief

Posted by Reviewer1080081 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I Agree with the Chinese who discovered that Flower's Health Benefits and have been Using it for 2000 Years to releive Burning eyes Pain inflammation and crying dry Eyes...it Works Great, and even Best when Taking 4 Caps a Day,i.e.1600 mg.

Eyebright

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this herb with bilberry and astaxanthin for my dry and red eyes.

This really works for dry eyes

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I and my brother have noticed that this stuff really helps to moisturize our dry eyes. We don't need to use any eyedrops for our eyes when taking 2 of these capsules at once per day. We found out that it's not enough to take 1 capsule two times daily. Both capsules needs to be taken at once. If we forgot to take this herb, our eyes turns reddish sometimes and they starts to sting. Absolutely great herb. Highly recommended.

Works Great for Allergies When Combined with Nettle Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1054230 on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works Great for Allergies When Combined with Nettle Leaf

perfect product

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suffering from dry eye syndrom I have a big problem with the eye drops. No eye drops lasted more than 3-4 hours. But with 4 capsules of this (2 am 2 pm) and after 15 days I don't need even one drop :-) When I miss a dose for only one day...Dry eyes, watery eyes, itching etc... Love this product I have ordered for 6 months...

its not helping!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mum & was disappointed! Later i changed to NOW brand & it works so well for a 83-yr-old lady!

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1533892 on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

raises my blood pressure among other things

Very good

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since taking it, my eyes feel better.

It is not effect yet but...

Posted by 4938636883144518096 on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think that I am getting moisture eyes and out of dry eye syndrome... If i get more better eyes, i will review this item again

1 2 3 4