The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have gone over 20 years of seeing doctors, going through test because of my irregular periods and awful symptoms of fatigue, bloating and bad pms'ing. Doctors could never find anything wrong with me and would always put me on the pill and that's the only thing that would help until I finally did some research, found this product and have been like clockwork ever since--no more bloating or fatigue or stress of going months without a period. I've been taking this product for about 4 years now and will never stop using it. It has turned my life around.

I have been taking this for years and love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have PCOS and I take this with dim plus, evening primrose oil, vit b, and red raspberry leaf everyday. It keeps my cycles regular, no mood swings, and I don't have any bad cramps. I tried other prescription medicines and nothing worked as good as taking these five natural supplements. I started out taking two pills of each a day and then went down as I needed less over time.

My magic bullet for PMS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Along with Progest, this product has been my lifesaver. I have used about 6 different vitex products over the years, and Femaprin is the best, hands down. Vitex is used in Europe for almost any skin and/or "female" problems, and one a day in the morning is it. 60 capsules lasts two months and I cannot tell you what a difference this product and progest have made for me. It doesn't happen over night, but I saw a difference in 4-6 months...which isn't bad considering the 8 years of PMS and relationship-endangering mood swings I was dealing with prior to using it.

Kept me regular

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for over 15 years. It has kept my monthly cycle regular, without which I was very irreguar. It has taken me into menopause without any of the problems associated with menopause. It does not force your body to do anything. It helps your body do what it is suppose to do.

Femaprin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A life saver--that's how I would rate this product. I take it along with 2 soy tablets a day and no longer am I tied to a prescription for my surgically induced menapause. THANK YOU!!! I have been on Premarin 1.25 for 4 years and in two weeks I am completely off of it with a natural replacement. I have quality of life without contributing to the mistreatment of horses.

Very hopeful for Femaprin for PCOS!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well, I have been taking Femaprin for over a month now. It made me ovulate, which is an amazing thing. I have not ovulated when I was this overwieght for almost 6 years. I always had to lose weight to ovulate in the last years. Well, Femaprin made it so that I am ovulating even though I am not skinny! I have PCOS, so I am hopeful that I will have regular cycles. I do have a tip for Femaprin takers: take it in the morning, the same time every day, and make sure you dont skip a day. It can mess up how Femaprin works! A NOTE: Femaprin Takes a minimum of 3-6 months to realize the full benefits. It is a slow acting herb. Do not give up until you have taken this for at least 90 days.

natural hormons....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter (16)who has so irregular periods every 5-6 months is on this regularly... I just reordered... Great natural alternative to costly and unhealthy chemical hormones her doctor put her on... I trow the Rx in the garbage... Thank God for nature!

perimenopause relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At 42 years, my periods were getting closer and closer (24 day cycles)with spotting between cycles. I have added an extra nonmenstrual day to my cycle, and the spotting has gone away. This product also works wonders on the libido. Same partner, just the fireworks are back! It's nice to have exciting intimate times again. Like many others have said, expect about two months on the product to see changes. Some may need more time or less. I take 1 a day. Cramping and breast tenderness has also subsided. Hope this product works for you too.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my daughter who is in her teens and has irregular periods. She has been taking this for 3 months now and her periods are very regular now! I am glad that I did not choose the hormone pills route.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about four months, and so far it seems to have regulated my periods. As an added bonus, it has definitely cleared up my skin, which has been a problem for years.