great for diabetics!!

Posted by cherielynnae on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im on a quest to stop taking insulin, by taking supplements, which I think are less harmful to the body. Since taking two caps twice a day, by blood sugars are no longer spiking and are maintaining reasonable levels. This plus my glucose optimizer, and Im no lo ger using insulin as I was and days i go without it altogether.

really helps to increase/maintain milk supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it really does helps to increase/maintain my milk supply for my little boy. I take 3 capsules 2 to 3 times a day. If I don't take it I see a difference.

Great in combo with Blessed Thistle for boosting a sagging bust

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take two capsules, two times a day in combination with fennel (one capsule, three times a day) to 'boost' my bustline. I nursed two children, and my breasts were saggy after I stopped nursing. I can't afford a procedure, so this was my next option, although I was very skeptical to it actually working. But, it did! Now, the results were not huge and dramatic, but they are slightly and noticeably fuller and perkier after several months of taking the combo-it does take that long to notice a difference, so be faithful if you decide to try it. It works because it increases estrogen in the body. As with any natural product, you need to evaluate if this is a good thing for you to try or not. Increasing estrogen can be an issue for some women with other problems( uterine, cysts, etc), so please do your research. Many of my supplements are from Nature's Way, because they don't often use stearates in their products, if avoidable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Milk booster. Reverses thinning hair

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Effective milk booster if used with another herb. (Please visit my page MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU to find the second herb. Somehow, my review would become invisible if I include the herb's name.) Also helps build thicker hair in both men and women.

Lower blood sugar successfully

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really helped lower my type 1 diabetes blood sugar up to 100 mg/dl depending on the food eaten or the length of time between a meel. Awsome stuff. Not just for type 2 diabetics.

for nursing moms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this supplement because I heard it increases your milk supply and in 24 hours my milk supply increased so that I could produce enough to feed my twin babies. It definitely works!

Very effective at increasing milk supply!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Take 2, 2-3 times a day, drinks LOTS of water and you should notice an increase in your supply soon. I noticed after a couple doses, some will take longer. VERY pleased!

Mr.Mac

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product invaluable in helping to clear a lung problem of over production of mucous/phlegm.In the past this would result in Bronchial pneumonia.Also this excess mucous entails frequent clearing of throat/bronchial tubes. I understand this lung problem is linked to Cystic-fibrosis.

Fenugreek is super helper!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is a great product! It return my milk production within couple days!!!!! It really really really works!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

galactogogue

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take fenugreek capsules and blessed thistle capsules together and find them excellent for increasing my milk supply.