really helps to increase/maintain milk supply

Posted by Reviewer2914635 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it really does helps to increase/maintain my milk supply for my little boy. I take 3 capsules 2 to 3 times a day. If I don't take it I see a difference.

Milk booster. Reverses thinning hair

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effective milk booster if used with another herb. (Please visit my page MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU to find the second herb. Somehow, my review would become invisible if I include the herb's name.) Also helps build thicker hair in both men and women.

great for diabetics!!

Posted by cherielynnae on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Im on a quest to stop taking insulin, by taking supplements, which I think are less harmful to the body. Since taking two caps twice a day, by blood sugars are no longer spiking and are maintaining reasonable levels. This plus my glucose optimizer, and Im no lo ger using insulin as I was and days i go without it altogether.

Great in combo with Blessed Thistle for boosting a sagging bust

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take two capsules, two times a day in combination with fennel (one capsule, three times a day) to 'boost' my bustline. I nursed two children, and my breasts were saggy after I stopped nursing. I can't afford a procedure, so this was my next option, although I was very skeptical to it actually working. But, it did! Now, the results were not huge and dramatic, but they are slightly and noticeably fuller and perkier after several months of taking the combo-it does take that long to notice a difference, so be faithful if you decide to try it. It works because it increases estrogen in the body. As with any natural product, you need to evaluate if this is a good thing for you to try or not. Increasing estrogen can be an issue for some women with other problems( uterine, cysts, etc), so please do your research. Many of my supplements are from Nature's Way, because they don't often use stearates in their products, if avoidable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Very effective at increasing milk supply!

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Feb 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Take 2, 2-3 times a day, drinks LOTS of water and you should notice an increase in your supply soon. I noticed after a couple doses, some will take longer. VERY pleased!

Great for milk supply.

Posted by Luddil on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These did wonders for my milk supply. By wonders I mean doubling the amount I pumped! Recommended.

Gail Jacobs

Posted by Reviewer2604761 on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this one for years will never use another.

Great for gaining weight

Posted by muaathbadeeb on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for gaining weight.

Lower blood sugar successfully

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really helped lower my type 1 diabetes blood sugar up to 100 mg/dl depending on the food eaten or the length of time between a meel. Awsome stuff. Not just for type 2 diabetics.

Posted by 4854062500719312395 on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For the time being I don't feel big effects (15 days I take it). I think I have to wait more to see more results. But I want to tell you that I know the product enter in my body because my transpiration smell like curry ! Ok this is funny and I can live with that but I was really surprised when I discovered that this smell came from me.