Great in combo with Blessed Thistle for boosting a sagging bust

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take two capsules, two times a day in combination with fennel (one capsule, three times a day) to 'boost' my bustline. I nursed two children, and my breasts were saggy after I stopped nursing. I can't afford a procedure, so this was my next option, although I was very skeptical to it actually working. But, it did! Now, the results were not huge and dramatic, but they are slightly and noticeably fuller and perkier after several months of taking the combo-it does take that long to notice a difference, so be faithful if you decide to try it. It works because it increases estrogen in the body. As with any natural product, you need to evaluate if this is a good thing for you to try or not. Increasing estrogen can be an issue for some women with other problems( uterine, cysts, etc), so please do your research. Many of my supplements are from Nature's Way, because they don't often use stearates in their products, if avoidable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Milk booster

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Used with blessed thistle. Effective.

Work great

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really works to help mother's milk. Work great together with Blessed Thistle. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Fenugreek works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this to increase milk supply. It didn't have any immediate effect to me. I think I see the difference after 2 weeks or taking 6 cap/day. I will occasionally pop in 8/day too. My supply went up from around 700plus ml a day to close around 900. Now, I've hit one litre.

Fenugreek to increase supply of breastmilk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fenugreek has worked for me (increasing supply of breastmilk). Thanks Natures Way for a good product.

Fenugreek

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by my doctor to help keep blood sugar under control. It seems to work. Its not always easy to find it in our rural area. Im so happy to find it on line and at such a great price.

love it

Posted by ARNoman on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's change my life

The product is good for your health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mean when you take a pill you'll experience an awful sweat smell but only on hot weather or if you have been working out

Good for maintaining supply!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Did its job of maintaing milk supply!

Use to Increase Milk Production for all 3 kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product regularly during breast feeding for all my 3 kids, a total so far 70 months and still continue on. This is my first try this vegetable capsule as I have been using the regular one. It has been very helpful. I first found this product atwhole food organic store but it was 3 times more expensive. iHerb has the same product with much more affordable price. It really works with me and all my friends. I highly recommend it.

1 2 3 4