No More Headaches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product before to prevent migraine headaches. It works very well and starts preventing them within a couple of days of starting treatment.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works, my mom's migragenes went away after she has been using it for a week. It works the best if you feel that one is starting, and take 3 at the same time.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have to take regularly to see benefit not just when you get a headache.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I am going on 6 months migraine/headache free! I love this stuff!

Feverfew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feverfew has worked wonders at controlling my migraines. Years ago my chiropractor suggested trying Feverfew as a non-Rx method of controlling headaches. I started taking Feverfew and the headaches went away - for years! I quit taking Feverfew and eventually the migraines returned so I have started taking Feverfew again with wonderful results.

Awesome Product!

Posted by AprilParker on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since I've been taking this product, I have been migraine free for the first time in years! This product does what others can not, and in a natural way!

Feverfew for migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product, excellent service and shipping. Since being on this product for my migraine headaches I no longer need to take my prescription. thank you, Ervin L Horton Jr of Gainesville, FL

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking it for about 6-8 months now, and I am absolutely sure that it helps. It doesn't take away all migraines, it’s true. Yet, I used to have from one to five migraine days a week and now I have migraine only several days a month. I also think that the remaining migraines are not so severe as they used to be. And the duration of the migraine is now mush shorter – like one, maximum two, days instead of three-four days I was suffering.

Nature's Way, Feverfew Extract, 60 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has stopped my headaches when I feel one coming on.

Recommended by Paediatrician for my 11 year old. New to iherb? Open my page for an exclusive offer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter had been getting severe migraines, she started taking magnesium and B2, Her Paediatrician also suggested Feverfew, so I tried the magnesium and B2 first, then added the feverfew. Her migraines have pretty much gone now. Wanted capsules as they are easier to swallow. Hard to get the same product in Australia for the price, so I got it from trusty Iherb, who have very fast dispatch. Usually takes about a week with normal post.