Help

Good product for joints, ligh enough for sensistive stomach!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my Mother. She uses glucosamine and chondroitin 4 months per year. Also she have very high acidity or reflux and sensitive stomach. This glucosamine is very good for her stomach, no reactions at all and the health of her joints is much better, less pain while walking. She needs knee joint surgery, for replacing the joint, but she is very affraid to have this surgery and glucosamine with chondroitin also MSM formula is supporting her staying away from the surgery, well, at least for this moment.

Supply of Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Service was excellent, goods arrived here in Australia within the week. the tablets are very effective and cost less than poorer products in this country.

Great Product and a Great Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helped to alleviate my 'frozen shoulder." I make sure to take it every day.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 a day and don't have any knee or back problems.

u have to try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great , i like it.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Natures Way Glucosamine/Chrondroitin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years and can attest to the fact that it really does help the pain of arthritic knees. Mine were both very badly in need of replacement and I have been able to avoid this painful process with the help of Glucosamine/Chrondrotin and in particular this product with "stomach guard" as other combinations of this product from other makers that were uncoated gave me stomach cramps. Thanks Glu/Chron!!!

Greatly Improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This was a refill of this product I have been using for almost a year now. I have seen a significant improvement in joint function and comfort! I highly recommend it!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Your product(s) are very reasonably priced and the delivery time is excellent and well as the staff. I have used Glucosamine about 20 years for my Osteoarthitis and I could not live without it-(my hands could not move without it). Thank you very much. Karla Mahar

Excellent product!