It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product for 3 weeks now with combination of the collagen with hyaloron of Doctor's best - 1 capsule of each per day. I have hip replacement and my knees were the weak spot but I am trying to exercise - biking every day for 1 hour - so after 3 months of this excercise my knees began to hurt and a sound was heard when I bent the joints. I ordered the products and quit biking for almost a month. Now I am excercising again - moderate speed at 30 minutes per day - and to knock on wood no joint pains. I also noticed that the pain in the joints of the fingers and the wrists has diminished. I attribute this effect to the products I take but keep in mind that to fight inflamation you have to do it with complex measures so I am also taking fish oil and q10. Down side but I am not sure if it is from these products is that I feel my eyes a little puffy in the mornings.

dog is mobile again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my older dog is taking this high potency pill, which is halved into a piece of cheese. the results are evident (over months) as she is able to rise and walk around without so much evident aches in her joints; no need for vet pain drugs.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ran out of the other brand of Glucosamine that I'd been taking for years and started to experience hip pain again as a result of not taking it for two weeks. After just 4 or 5 days of taking Nature's Way Glucosamine, the pain was gone. I will not make the mistake of running out again.

Nature's Way FlexMax Glucosamine HcI.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using this one for years,it works.....

FlexMax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with the product. Will see if it helps

no complain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have finished the whole bottle. No complain so far

Working product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I Have used FlexMax for a month and the nagging elbow pain in my right arm has gone. The pain was caused from repetative motion in yard work. I am pain free if I don't over exert that area for repair time. I am feeling improved knowing FlexMax is working overall as well as seeing results of better structure and no pain. I have not had these great results with other products. I will continue to purchase FlexMax.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product

easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

speedy delivery, well-designed web site.

willow6