Help

Nature's Way, Garlicin HC

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm somewhat embarrassed to say this, but whenever I take this before I go to bed I'll have multiple erections throughout the night. I'm 50 years old and haven't had any issues in this department, but when I take two of these it's like I'm 20 again. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm here to buy more.

Try This & Two Others for Candida (x-posted)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My homeopathic MD informed me that Cinnamon, Garlic and Caprylic Acid were the only 3 substances together that actually killed Candida in vitro (there is some evidence of this trial on the web as well). So, I started taking these 3 substances, and with great success: I take Well BetX Cinnamon because it is water-soluble, as liver issues can come up if you consistently use regular cinnamon in quantity w/ it's essential oils intact. The water-soluble type is apparently not toxic to the liver. I use this in combination w/ Solaray's Capryl since it's sustained-release (good), and finally with Nature's Way Garlicin HC as it is odor-free (a must). Try this combo w/ meals, particularly those that include carbs (which convert to sugar)... as well as with any liquid that might also convert to sugar in your body, such as beer & wine or fruit juices. Drink lots of water and include raw greens in your diet since plants' cellulase enzymes will help to break down the yeast. This combination is the only thing that has ever worked for me after many years of "battle". You should also take a good probiotic (like Healthy Origins, which survives stomach acid) and a good digestive enzyme formula that contains a heavily formulated amt and broad array of enzymes that help to break down all food types. You should consider taking this regimen for 3-6 months for decent results and have your partner take it as well, since yeast infections are exactly that: infections.. and they are easily and consistently passed between sexual partners. After a period of time you could take once a day w/ a heavy meal (and always with *any* sugars)... and increase if issues creep back. This formula also greatly assists w/ the gas and bloating inherent to yeast infections.

Works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A health food store told me to take this for poor circulation in my legs. It works most of the time. I wouldn't want to stop taking it since I notice the difference when I don't.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Garlic is one of those things you can't necessarily feel, but can experience the effects. Seems to be a decent anti-biotic/anti-viral. I was starting to get sick and I started taking this (two pills twice a day) and the sickness never really developed, had a little mucous in the nose but that's it. My wife uses a similar garlic product, she's been having chronic illness, seems to be an infection but the doctors have not been useful, we think it's crohnes, anyhow after her last round of antibiotics she got better and then started regressing, same as always, so I did research and decided to try garlic, and it worked, she got better and as of yet has not regressed.

Good Garlic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good garlic supplement. Helps keep my blood pressure where it should be.

Top quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Equally as effective as Garlinase for expelling mucous from the body. Seems to stop my husband snoring at night - whenever I stop giving him garlic he starts snoring or breathing heavily again at night.

strong stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on a lyme protocol. taking anti-biotics . Wanted to add garlic and resveratrol to strengthen the immune system. This garlic is enteric coated so it digests in the small intestine and gets to the blood supply, Sometimes later in the day, I can taste the garlic a bit in the back of my throat, No allergies and I feel a little healthier, It gets to where it needs to go to work.

Will order again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Im really happy with iherb. Prices, service, and timely shipment. The best part is very low shipment rate, will definitely use iherb again. I ordered garlicin to treat my acne, it is working, it is drying up. I heard that it helps with bacteria. All kind of bacteria even yeast infection. Also it helps the liver to get rid of bacteria.

Truly odor free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This garlic is truly odor free. My husband and I take it daily.

Garlicin HC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product religiously for years. My cholesterol is normal

1 2 3