Should be called "Nature's Miracle"

Posted by Reviewer1554212 on Oct 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product. I have had terrible digestion and bowel problems my whole life. Have took all the prescription meds Zantac etc. nothing helped. This product fixed everything virtually overnight! At least for me, it is a miracle. I only use this brand other ginger does not seem to work as well - I could not tell you why.

Smooth and Level

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Twice a day, with meals, keeps my blood sugar and digestion perfecto!

Does the Trick!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have fibromyalgia. One of it's attacks on my body is flaring up my intestines with non-stop pain lasting nearly a week, stopping for a day or two then starting again. I used to buy fresh ginger, grate, and drink as a tea; but, I don't care to drink it everyday in order to keep my intestines painfree. So, I ordered Nature's Way Ginger Root and find I'm painfree. I once ran out and after only one day of not taking same, the pain was upon me. Now I learn to make sure I never run out. I highly recommend this product.

Improves circulation in hands

Posted by Reviewer1608062 on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had cold hands for as long as I can remember. Then I started taking Nature's Way Cayenne Powder & Ginger Root - no more cold hands!

I never travel without it...

Posted by Reviewer1223551 on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use to take an OTC medication for "motion sickness". After having a severe reaction to it while travelling, I needed a new solution. I bought this product years ago and it worked so much better than the OTC products that I use to take, with absolutely no side effects! I take it before riding in a car, on a train, on a plane.... If it moves, I take it. One bottle lasts forever! Best product.

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This ginger helps me with inflammation and nausea.

My stomach is a lot better.

Posted by Reviewer3037069 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have GERD and the prescription stuff slow done the rest of the system. This works on the acid reflux and does not slow the system done, so no other meds needed to make the rest of the system go.

Miracle in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2261031 on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years if you have stomach problems this will definitely help you. I take two capsules a day right after lunch (must have food in your stomach!) helped stop my "businessmans stomach" and great for regulating your bowels. If you're taking something like Zanax throw it away and give this a try!

Good for so many things

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for several reasons, as a natural anti-inflammatory and to keep my stomach settled because of the effect some of my prescription meds can have on my GI tract.

Ginger wonder

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, love this. Works fantastically for nausea , joint pain and migraine. Can't do without it.