Glucomannan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really works for me. Really curves the appetite. I lost 20lb. I usually donot wait to take it 30 minutes before I eat like the directions say. I just take it before I eat.

Gives feeling of fulness. Improves gastro-intestinal cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gives feeling of fulness. Improves gastro-intestinal cleansing

Nature's Way, Glucomannan Root, 665 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is product is excellent! I have insulin resistance problems, and I am always hungry as well as burning through my meals. This product helps me stay full longer, helps stabilize my insulin levels,cut out cravings, and it helps your digestive system. This product does exactly what it says! Thank you,

Really Makes you feel full

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This really curved my appetite. I am a emotional eater so when the pressure is on I eat but not today. Ths really is making me feel full.

Glucomannan Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent fiber.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased to help with my weight loss goals and it does help to fill you up so you don't eat as much. And it's all natural, just what I wanted.

Specialty product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps to metabolize sugar. A great product for those who have an elevated sugar count.

Works Wounders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is the best diet source i have ever tried compare with trim spa

Glucomannan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well when combined with Hoodia. No big changes using the product alone.

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OMG, I FINALLY found something that actually suppresses your appetite and make you feel full! I do intermittent fasting and was lately finding it a little hard because I was hungry in the morning, but then I just down 3 of these pills and I'm full! Like I just had a meal! Of course, you HAVE to combine these with a good diet if you want to lose weight. These make you feel full and so it's easier to eat less calories because you don't feel so hungry. Highly recommend this, will definitely be buying these again :)

1 2 3 4