Good for the immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is one one of the better brands of goldenseal. Because it's from the root instead other parts of the plant it's more effective and also doesn't give me headaches like the other parts of the plant can.

Great Natural Antibiotic

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This time it was an ear infection. I have been using Goldenseal Root as an antibiotic for years. It always works. The trick is learning how much to take. Make sure you are always taking a good probiotic in between doses. Just like a pharmaceutical antibiotic, Goldenseal will kill the good and bad strains. You need to replenish the good ones with probiotics.

wouldn't be without it

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used goldenseal root for close to 20 years. It is unmatched for immune support, and is also good for liver health. I take it as soon as I feel like I'm coming down with something.

Good, not the best

Posted by NutritionArts on May 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's really difficult to accurately measure the efficacy of various goldenseal products, so take this with a grain of salt, but... This stuff is good, but doesn't seem to work with me as well as the Solgar Standardized potency Goldenseal product. I've used this in similar dosages (as per standardized potency alkaloids), but the efficacy for immunity during flu season does not seem to be as effective as the Solgar product. Granted, this is much cheaper, so one can easily muptiply the doasage by 1.5 and still end up paying less.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for sinus infections -- much better than using antibiotics.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Works great for infections, sore throats, etc.

Good to have on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are a great way to fight infections of any kind. To be effective, you have to really dose yourself, like 4 times a day for several days. iherb rocks.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Suffer with a sore throat on a regular basis, since i started using Goldenseal i no longer have any problems. Dealing with iherb was stress free & delivery was very fast, thanks

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product. I used them to help heal the UTI's I used to get frequently. Works very well

Nature's Way Goldenseal Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great - I swear it keeps me from getting sick. If I start to come down with a cold, it makes it go away. It is a preventive medicine that I cannot do without. Every time I've not taken it, or run out of it, I start to get sick or get some type of infection. As far as I'm concerned, it is a necessary element for me. The root is more powerful and effective than the herb - my opinion based on usage.

1 2 3 4