My best supplement for Interstitial Cystitis.

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take Nature's Way Gotu Kola capsules - 3 capsules, 3 times a day, to help with Interstitial Cystitis symptoms. I also take 2 capsules of Quercetin with Bromelain 2 to 3 times a day, but I think the Gotu Kola helps more than anything else, at least for me. Usually I get significant improvement in a matter of days, if I'm very consistent about taking them, as well as resting, avoiding stress, avoiding acidic foods and drinks, caffeine, black pepper, alcohol, and tight pants! I love iHerb. Great prices on products, low or free shipping costs and very fast delivery.

it really does make you smarter

Posted by Reviewer1582626 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i swear i feel smarter from long term use of this herb, my daughter takes it to help when doing homework or before exams

very reliable product

Posted by Reviewer2380742 on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this gotu kola many times when I feel difficult to memorize or when I look for my words (I'm a teacher). It always has given good results.

great

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If I take it with my night time supplements, I can remember my dreams.

I take constant

Posted by Reviewer3215016 on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great price for labor and a large number of dosage capsules. I picked up for a comprehensive treatment of prostatitis, and varicose veins

Summo

Posted by Reviewer2274166 on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This herb is definitely helping with me healing a skin issue, I took about 4 weeks to start making a difference but I've stuck with it and now at 8 weeks it's almost gone!

The clouds have gone

Posted by cjpainter on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mind is definitely feeling a lot clearer after a few weeks. It has not been so for the last 10 years since being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Have heard that Bioperine boosts Serotonin levels, so I'm ordering that as well

Well priced and potent

Posted by Reviewer3353602 on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Calming and mentally centering. Helps you to focus better. Helps you to be balanced.

Regeneration

Posted by 5500960455710831973 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Studies have shown that this herb increases your skin regeneration rate.

Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2073441 on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for the skin and you can see the difference.