My best supplement for Interstitial Cystitis.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take Nature's Way Gotu Kola capsules - 3 capsules, 3 times a day, to help with Interstitial Cystitis symptoms. I also take 2 capsules of Quercetin with Bromelain 2 to 3 times a day, but I think the Gotu Kola helps more than anything else, at least for me. Usually I get significant improvement in a matter of days, if I'm very consistent about taking them, as well as resting, avoiding stress, avoiding acidic foods and drinks, caffeine, black pepper, alcohol, and tight pants! I love iHerb. Great prices on products, low or free shipping costs and very fast delivery.

it really does make you smarter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i swear i feel smarter from long term use of this herb, my daughter takes it to help when doing homework or before exams

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If I take it with my night time supplements, I can remember my dreams.

very reliable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this gotu kola many times when I feel difficult to memorize or when I look for my words (I'm a teacher). It always has given good results.

Regeneration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Studies have shown that this herb increases your skin regeneration rate.

Skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for the skin and you can see the difference.

I take constant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great price for labor and a large number of dosage capsules. I picked up for a comprehensive treatment of prostatitis, and varicose veins

The clouds have gone

Posted by cjpainter on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My mind is definitely feeling a lot clearer after a few weeks. It has not been so for the last 10 years since being diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Have heard that Bioperine boosts Serotonin levels, so I'm ordering that as well

Summo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This herb is definitely helping with me healing a skin issue, I took about 4 weeks to start making a difference but I've stuck with it and now at 8 weeks it's almost gone!

I have chronic pain from IC

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It might have a slight, subtle effect because I'm getting up less frequently at night. By the way, I read that it's important to cycle this herb - take it for four weeks and then go off it for two weeks.