Insulin sensitivity.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Chromium is supposed to help with insulin sensitivity, and therefore weight loss. I used it and lost some weight, but it was combined with a bunch of other products (L-carnitine, CLA, green tea extract. The most effective chromium is by Thorne Research, Thorne Research, UltraChrome-200. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

lifetimedieter

Posted by Reviewer1921157 on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used this on a recommendation and would recommend them to friends. I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks!

Yes. Very effective.

Posted by Reviewer2717122 on Sep 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplements helps with cravings and energy crashes/hypoglycemia symptoms. Also seems to alleviate somewhat symptoms of depression/anxiety. One a day with breakfast works for me. Highly recommended.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

small capsules, a good price. I am using this as part of the PH Miracle weight loss plan and have never seen better results.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Received my order promptly. This product really helped with my blood sugar. Now I’m not tired after eating.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 5290913937746992911 on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best source of chromium I've tried. Not only have I steadily been dropping lbs over the past few months, but taking a capsule 30 minutes prior to working out gives me an added energy boost - a benefit I hadn't been expecting. Very fast delivery and one heck of a good price.

Feel my sweet cravings receding

Posted by Reviewer1314387 on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed almost immediately that my cravings for sweet things have decreased.

Good Product

Posted by MsLeaha on Feb 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Started this with my other PCOS treatments for Insulin Resistance and so far Ive noticed I have more energy, I haven't noticed marked weight lose as many have shown vs Metformin, but I am def gonna continue to use. Has made me feel more energetic and seems to be working well.

great

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I manage to control my sugar addiction using these pills. I love the result I achive - weight loss.

The RIGHT kind of Chromium.

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Chromium polynicotinate -- and specifically the trademarked ChromeMate version contained in this and other products bearing their logo -- is the ONLY Chromium I would trust for both effectiveness AND purity. Nice that it’s so economical. I do wish all brands using GTF would take that moniker off the label, as it confuses people into incorrectly thinking GTF denotes a specific type of Chromium.