lowered HBA1C from 12.9 to 9.2 in 3 months

Posted by Reviewer2336876 on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a type 1 insulin diabetic, and when I started taking this my Hemoglobin A1C was 12.9 and 3 months later, changing nothing else other than taking two capsules of this gymnema after every meal, it was down to 9.2. That is the lowest I have ever been. My doctor couldn't believe it. It is also great for killing your craving for sweets, and for wanting to eat a lot in general. Great appetite suppressant. This stuff is phenomenal, and no diabetic should be without it. This brand has the most concentrated amount of Gymnema that I have found too.

Awesome herb

Posted by Reviewer1600723 on Oct 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This herb has pretty much changed my life. I was definitely suffering from some insulin resistance problems. This product and R-ALA have sorted out my insulin resistance a lot. Nature's way comes through with high potency/good price/product, as usual.

Gymnemma review

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Most cost-effective delivery of this herb I have seen. Gymnemma rebuilds the pancreas for better blood sugar control.

Weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works amazingly well for weight loss. It also made me very depressed though ( which I assume is from hypglycemia-ie my sugar levels dropping too low.) Use carefully.

Excellent product

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way standardized Gymnema delivers a good strong dose of this herb at a competitive price. I have a number of clients who use this on a regular basis and are very pleased with the result. Definitely worth considering for blood sugar problems.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Works extremely well for me when coupled with Now's Glucofit.

WORTH A TRY

Posted by Reviewer2224098 on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this supplement for a few months. Prior to this my blood glucose readings were elevated. Since taking this supplement, I have had BG readings @ 100 or less and A1C of 5.8. Doctors should suggest this supp to all diabetic patients. IT CAN'T HURT.

Nature's way gymnema

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking gymnema for some time. It also helps lower blood sugar. I like natures way products they cost less and do the job.

Diabetes prevention

Posted by Reviewer1064627 on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

With so many diabetic relatives, I thought prevention would be a good idea...

kills cravings

Posted by Reviewer3327141 on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very effective in stopping my sugar cravings.

1 2