Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed thicker eyelashes as well as improved hair growth.

This one works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having tried many, many supplements in an effort to harden my perpetually soft, short nails, a few weeks of using this supplement have made my nails stronger and longer -- at last!

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My nails used to peel, bend like paper, or break before I could ever grow them out. Now they are tough as nails... no pun intended. My hair grows like a horse's but feels like feathers. I finally have the long hair I've always admired

It's Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My nails are longer and stronger. My hair is thicker and growing very fast. Not bad for a person whose hair had grown thin and nails were brittle! Try it I believe you might just like it...

msm & biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am taking MSM and biotin together as I am trying to grow my hair a bit longer and to get back my natural hair texture ( strands in my long loose waves have turned "crinkly" and thick). After only two weeks of biotin and one of MSM I am loosing much less hair after washing, on the pillow in the morning etc, so I am hopeful this is a good product! Super fast delivery very impressive too, only 3 days!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients in this product. It seems to have improved my hair and skin, and also my joint pain.

Seems to get rid of grey!

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with extra foti-root and it seems to have gotten rid of the grey hairs that were starting to appear.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From New Zealand Many benefits, skin tone improved (I,m 46) nails and hair also improved and my poor old knee seems to have also improved. I am looking forward to seeing if I have a reduction in grey hair ( Fo ti benefits). What a great delivery service it only took 3 days to get to me. Thank you.

First time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm a first time customer and user for this product yes i can see that these pills actually works, my nails are going now and my hair is fuller and healthy. THANK-YOU.

Could not use them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my lympphe on neck gott swollen and had burning sensation in stomach after 2.day ,så i stopped using it. Didn't tolarate It well. Maybe i was allergic to something in the capsules.