Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3031468 on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I noticed thicker eyelashes as well as improved hair growth.

This one works

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having tried many, many supplements in an effort to harden my perpetually soft, short nails, a few weeks of using this supplement have made my nails stronger and longer -- at last!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2280568 on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients in this product. It seems to have improved my hair and skin, and also my joint pain.

msm & biotin

Posted by Reviewer1166396 on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am taking MSM and biotin together as I am trying to grow my hair a bit longer and to get back my natural hair texture ( strands in my long loose waves have turned "crinkly" and thick). After only two weeks of biotin and one of MSM I am loosing much less hair after washing, on the pillow in the morning etc, so I am hopeful this is a good product! Super fast delivery very impressive too, only 3 days!

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1747812 on Feb 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm a first time customer and user for this product yes i can see that these pills actually works, my nails are going now and my hair is fuller and healthy. THANK-YOU.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1215993 on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From New Zealand Many benefits, skin tone improved (I,m 46) nails and hair also improved and my poor old knee seems to have also improved. I am looking forward to seeing if I have a reduction in grey hair ( Fo ti benefits). What a great delivery service it only took 3 days to get to me. Thank you.

Seems to get rid of grey!

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with extra foti-root and it seems to have gotten rid of the grey hairs that were starting to appear.

not for me

Posted by 4903558408895025350 on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have stomach burns when taking this. I don't like them at all.

Could not use them

Posted by 4769373636012107175 on Apr 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my lympphe on neck gott swollen and had burning sensation in stomach after 2.day ,så i stopped using it. Didn't tolarate It well. Maybe i was allergic to something in the capsules.

It's Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1893971 on Apr 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My nails are longer and stronger. My hair is thicker and growing very fast. Not bad for a person whose hair had grown thin and nails were brittle! Try it I believe you might just like it...