Helps to relieve fatigue

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The standard medication doctors dispense to heart patients almost never include alternative adjuvant therapy. I discovered this while researching on care for a heart failure patient & I found that Hawthorn berry improves the flow of blood to the heart and pushes blood more effectively out of the heart and into the arteries. This is important because the patient's heart is not functioning efficiently. In other words, it helps to relieve fatigue and improve the patient's well being. Google these keywords - hawthorn extract heart scholarly and you will find plenty of medical research & clinical trials suppoting the efficacy of this product. I like to recommend this product to any heart patients. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Nature's Way HeartCare has improved heart condition

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mother, who has a heart condition. She couldn't go for a walk without having chest pain. When she took her first dose of HeartCare, 1 tablet, in few hours she felt better and she could walk without chest pain. This is a great supplement, made in Germany and I guess this is the highest quality Hawthorn Berry in the world. Thanks iherb.com for helping us feel better :) UPDATE: my mother has been using this product for about 2 years I think. Now she feels even better, she's in her 70s. She's off her blood pressure medication, she can do alot of things she haven't done in 20 years. Like walking fast and for long periods, before she used to walk for 2 minutes and feel she will die. UPDATE 3/2015: my mother has been taking it for years now, 1 tablet 3 times daily. She loves it and can't be without it, this is one of the most important supplements for heart patients, along with CoQ 10 Enzyme 100mg 2-3 times daily.

Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was on blood pressure pills and I ran out. My son told me about this product along with a great garlic supplement should lower my blood pressure, I took both, the garlic 1,000mg along with the hawthorn extract, which I'm taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I went to the doctor 3 weeks after I started this program, and it was the first time in 5 years he never said anything about my blood pressure being high or border line! My pressure was down 10 points.

Hawthorn with caution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hawthorn Extract certainly works for angina and general heart muscle. It should be taken with care when other medications are also taken for blood pressure etc. Hawthorn does interact with beta blockers but works well on its own. 1 to 2 per day is a good way to start.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read an article that said hawthorn extract would help lower blood pressure. It seems to work, at last check I was 130/90 (still a little high) but I have been over 140/100.

Heart care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for years and my Cardiologist states that my heart is strong and really working well. In a lot of European countries this is the tablet used most often as the first line of defence against high blood pressure.Good value for the cost.

Helped lower blood pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only thing that has helped my husbands blood pressure come down to normal even on blood pressure medicine. He said his heart even beats better taking this.

Patricia Blevins United States, Kentucky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It works!!!!! Wish I had tried this brand sooner. It lowers my blood pressure. I only take half a pill of my prescription BP medicine, when needed,I hate to take it at all because of the headaches it give me. I'm so happy to have found Nature's Way Heartcare. 10 stars!!!!

Heart care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for diastolic dysfunction since September 2007. I find it to be of remarkable benefit.

Best Hawthorn Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used many brands of hawthorn with little results, except for this product. This is the only product I buy now .