Wellbeing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I feel a noticeable difference when taking holy basil. It creates a general sense of well-being. I have anxiety and OCD and it helps with that a lot.

helps with mood and hormonese

Posted by nutranut on Dec 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is helping me to sleep better at night. It doesn't make me sleepy and, as a matter of fact, I usually take it at dinner--but I think I get less tense. Whatever it is doing, I can get to sleep faster at night, feel less anxious, and oddly enough, my nighttime cravings have decreased. I heard on Dr. "Oz that it helps with weight loss-especially women. It is supposed to decrease the stress response of cortisol production, which causes the body to retain/gain weight. I think it is helping in many ways. I do notice that I snack less and my weight loss efforts are more productive. This is not a miracle herb or a quick weight loss gimmick. You still need to use diet and exercise-it just seems to make it more effective.

Calming and Relaxing Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I feel calm and relaxed taking Holy Basil. I will continue to use because it makes me feel like stress can't get the best of me and I can stay in control of my emotions. Natures Way is an excellent brand trusted by me for years now

Ehh, not the worst.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using New Chapter's Holy Basil for a while and really like it. I decided to try this brand because it was cheaper and I don't feel as calm and happy with it. Back to New Chapter after this bottle.

takes off the edge without feeling intoxicated

Posted by ellelisw on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been a mood improver and a stress reliever for me. Doesn't feel like I'm under the influence or sleepy or such, just calm. There are times during my monthly cycle when that is exactly what's needed.

Astec61

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product - great price. Take a look a the health benefits from Holy Basil and you will be amazed. Nature's Way is far the best deal and I have used many of their product line up.

Can't go wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You cant' go wrong with this good Holy Basil supplement! I use fresh basil too but I'm not sure if it's standardized :) If I find out that fresh basil is as good as this or even better I stop buying this and start eating moe fresh basil. Little con is it's packed on platic bottle. I prefer glass or wood.

Certainly helps out in stress times!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price on for stress buster

Great for calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like these actually started to sleep through the night!! feel floaty when I should be stressed out. Good stuff!

Great!