Product Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product takes a while to work but once it does it works great with no side effects. You must take it at least 30 minutes before a meal and if you do this consistently each day, by about the 7th day you will see a noticeable difference in the amount you eat and how hungry you are. At first, you will thinking that you are hungry then and will have trouble waiting the first 30 minutes, but .. I read or get online and then it goes by fast.

Hoodia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Good product for the money.You have to be sure to drink plenty of water with this product.Works excellent for curbing my appetite.

Yes, it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I bought this brand because it's from one of the older, reputable herbal suppliers, also because it's hoodia and not hoodia extract. The hoodia really does curb appetite without any side effects: no buzzy feeling or spacey-ness. I've never experienced anything like it. I read on Wikipedia and other places that its' medical tests showed some effects on the liver, but those exact "effects" are never stated. For this reason I don't plan to take it for long and I also started taking Milk Thistle as well while on it--a good liver cleanser. Also, it can reduce my sense of thirst so I make sure to drink lots of water.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This works great. I acheived greats results with Hoodia

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works for me. Takes the "edge" off of being hungry.

Nature's Way, Hoodia Standardized, 60 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Four stars. Only been on it for 3 weeks. Seems to be reducing my appetite to some degree. Will keep taking it to see if it has longer term effects.

Does Hoodia work as an aid to weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've heard over the years that hoodia can help to suppress your apetite thus leading to weight loss... some days i agree and others not so much. I'm not sure why the days vary but I do know that I drink a considerable amount of water when I take the tablets but I still eat normally so I really can't say they help in respect of losing weight... shame really, i had high hopes

MODERATE HELP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Somewhat filling but not really enough to stave of a major appetite.

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not taken it every day since I have bought it-and when taken it did not work for me at all-I noticed no difference at all...