Ladies this absolutely works!

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Oct 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 capsules right before sex. Starts working within 10 minutes. Intensifies sensations makes orgasms much easier to achieve.

increased sexual prowess

Posted by Reviewer3266987 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

47 years old with the stamina of a 25 year old thanks to this product

Boing

Posted by Reviewer1056401 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think this is great stuff, being 41, I noticed a slower response to stimulus, and it started to get in my head, I take this every day... and I'm back to being easily aroused... I think it's good for the cardiovascular system... just like 1/2 and aspirin a day

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3007828 on Aug 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These have done nothing for me....been taking them for over 2 weeks with no change at all. I'm very disappointed.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horn y goat weed is basically used for increasing libido by making you horn y! It works gently by slowly increasing the desire and does not give jittering feeling like yoihime. Since it works slowly, do not expect to see immediate results. You probably need 1-2 weeks of continual consumption for seeing observant results. This product contains only the leaf part which is much more ineffective. The aerial part works much better than the leaf. There is min 10% of Icariins in this horn y goat weed which is the normal amount. Personally, I feel that I do not feel much boost as compared the 3% aerial/leaf parts from Now Foods. Note that horn y goat weed is a stimulant therefore it is best to take occasional breaks to maintain the feel. The tablets are made of gelatin (not suitable for vegetarians), not big and easy to swallow. The recommended dosage is twice daily (30 daily). Pricewise, this is certainly expensive. I choose to try this product as it does not contain any binders, flow agents or fillers. However, I probably will not try this again as I can hardly feel the boost. Check out my page for more reviews!

Subtle but benefitial

Posted by Reviewer1636158 on Jul 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for a few months I think it actually does enhance libido and the intensity of orgasms.

Horny Goat Weed

Posted by Reviewer2123499 on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dos not seem to make an effect on my emotions.

The only thing it made me was mad!

Posted by Reviewer2805117 on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I noticed that my mood was horrible when I took this. That's the only affect I got from it =(

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2680970 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Instead of taking one capsule after meal as directed, try 4 capsules to make 40% icariin half an hour before activity. Phwoar! Have yet to try it at 60%. :)

ok

Posted by 5757520293881387919 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

is not the best. just ok

1 2