Nature's Way sells very fresh affordable products!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

But be careful because it can throw off your electrolytes!!! After a week taking it I had to stop for this reason.

Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product...my hair has grown approximately (4) inches since May, 2009.

It's helping

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it with corn silk for urinary incontinence - it's a lot less $$ than another supplement with this as one of the ingredients.

Horsetail is good for fingernails & hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this herb for years to keep my hair from falling out and to keep my fingernails strong. I like the Nature's Way brand, and this product seems to work as well as the other brand I used to take, but it costs less. I have recently started taking one capsule every other day, and that seems to be working just as well as taking a capsule every day.

Tracy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take Horsetail Grass to strengthen my hair and nails and it really works. I clean houses for a living and I do NOT wear gloves. My nails take a beating. Using Horsetail Grass really does help them stay strong.

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the one and only herb I use, I have problems with hair falling out because of the many prescriptions I have to take especially blood presure meds. They are well known for helping hair fall out. I also have very thin nails, the kind that are always split and break. With this product I have longer stronger nails and less hair falling out. It also helps heal bone... Sky

Great for hair and nails!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair and nails have improved so much since I began taking Horsetail. I'd recommend anyone give it a try --- anyone who has brittle nails, or is losing hair.

Great for hair loss!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Horsetail is included in many products for hair and nails. Those products didn't have enough horsetail to affect the re-growth of my hair. After about a month of taking 3 horsetail capsules everyday, even my hairdresser noticed that my hair had gotten thicker!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped me to keep in my body calcium and also helps my nails remain hard and get rid of split ends on my hair...!

Excellent and cost-effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was using Lumina Silica Drops and Bio-Sil before. Nothing wrong with those products but at the rate I was chugging down the stuff, I had to look for something that made better sense in the long term. Horsetail is just as effective and cheaper!