Nature's Way sells very fresh affordable products!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2289355 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

But be careful because it can throw off your electrolytes!!! After a week taking it I had to stop for this reason.

Horsetail is good for fingernails & hair

Posted by Reviewer2472891 on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this herb for years to keep my hair from falling out and to keep my fingernails strong. I like the Nature's Way brand, and this product seems to work as well as the other brand I used to take, but it costs less. I have recently started taking one capsule every other day, and that seems to be working just as well as taking a capsule every day.

Hair

Posted by Reviewer1050284 on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product...my hair has grown approximately (4) inches since May, 2009.

Tracy

Posted by Reviewer1883773 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take Horsetail Grass to strengthen my hair and nails and it really works. I clean houses for a living and I do NOT wear gloves. My nails take a beating. Using Horsetail Grass really does help them stay strong.

It's helping

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking it with corn silk for urinary incontinence - it's a lot less $$ than another supplement with this as one of the ingredients.

Great for hair and nails!

Posted by Reviewer1608297 on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My hair and nails have improved so much since I began taking Horsetail. I'd recommend anyone give it a try --- anyone who has brittle nails, or is losing hair.

Love the product

Posted by Reviewer1571950 on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the one and only herb I use, I have problems with hair falling out because of the many prescriptions I have to take especially blood presure meds. They are well known for helping hair fall out. I also have very thin nails, the kind that are always split and break. With this product I have longer stronger nails and less hair falling out. It also helps heal bone... Sky

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped me to keep in my body calcium and also helps my nails remain hard and get rid of split ends on my hair...!

Great for hair loss!

Posted by Reviewer3214585 on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Horsetail is included in many products for hair and nails. Those products didn't have enough horsetail to affect the re-growth of my hair. After about a month of taking 3 horsetail capsules everyday, even my hairdresser noticed that my hair had gotten thicker!

wonderful, have always loved this natural remedy.

Posted by Reviewer1730724 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great safe diuretic especially when one has problems with water retention! Service was right on time and had no problems with anything.