Great for joints (and plump lips!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking HA about 3 months ago (in addition to MSM + Vit C I was already using) and found that this combination REALLY helps my joints (I had quite severe joint pain in most joints, but especially elbows). The side effects from adding the HA is plump lips (it is true what they say, it really does plump the lips), great hair and great skin. I started with a fairly high dose (4 capsules = 200mg a day) but have been told you can decrease it over time. I definitely notice the difference if I stop the HA for a couple of days. Love this stuff, try it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was one of those people who couldn't walk up or down stairs without my knees absolutely KILLING me. After some research I decided to buy Hyaluronic Acid. It worked so well I thought my knees were "cured" and I stopped ordering it - HUGE MISTAKE. After being off it for a few weeks my knees are just as bad as they ever were. I will NEVER again stop taking this supplement.

recommended for eye fluid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started this product after an eye injury. It was recommended by a natural healthcare practitioner for the health of the vitreous humor inside the eye. Since taking it I believe I also feel a difference in my joints, less stiff, more flexible. It's pricey but it's a supplement I feel I wouldn't want to stop.

Hydraplenish Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works so incredibly well for dry skin and dry eyes. I noticed a big difference in less than a week. My skin feels and looks better and I'm finally able to wear contacts again.

Best Joint Lubricator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this as a trial for my dry eyes, little did I know how great it would be for my husband's arthritis. I gave this to my husband so we could see if we both noticed any difference with regards to anything in our bodies. About two weeks later he noticed that he could close his hands with very little pain. We thought about what he was doing different and the only thing, was that he had begun taking the Hydraplenish. It's been years since he has been able to snap his fingers due to pain and inflammation, but the other day he did it without even thinking. Instantly he realized that his left hand was almost normal. He can almost snap his fingers on his right hand, we just have to wait and see. I don't know if it is coincidence but the pain in my left knee is also gone. Now with reference to my dry eyes, they are a little better.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I believe this along with Source Naturals Theanine Serene has been responsible for a major reduction in pain from the sciatic nerve and muscles and tendons. I have used different brands, and I think this is a really good one. The price is also reasonable. I have been using hyaluronic acid for several months now. During my recent holiday I was able to walk for miles even over rough trails and rocky shores - something that would have been impossible a few months ago. At 70 years old I was able to walk 3 miles in just under an hour, and there were a few hills to climb.

Hyaluronic Acid, the Arthritis Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am so happy my doctor recommended Hyaluronic Acid for the arthritis pain in my fingers. My fingers were hurting so bad it was keeping me from crocheting which is a favorite hobby of mine. Thanks to his recommendation, the pain was gone from my finers within 72 hours. It was amazing. I am a firm believer and user of Hyaluronic Acid. Thank you. Betty Simmons

may be good for arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

could be a good support for the arthritis,you can't be 100 % sure this product solve that kind of problems,but latest researches claim our joints need hyaluronic acid for lubrication. You better give a try and decide. At least this product is a good one and has no serious side-effects,this brand has a good combination of ingredients,I recommend to combine this with fish oil,

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using this for lower back arthritis, and I take one, three times a day. This is the best Hyaluronic Acid I have used so far. I tried another product, but in a couple weeks I could feel the difference, the sharp pain had returned. I went back to Nature's Way, and by the end of the bottle the sharp pain was gone again. I am going to try the MSM version next.

wonderful