poor capsulation

Posted by Reviewer2212201 on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way has good products good value. But I have experienced at least one and sometimes several empty capsules per bottle with the contents in the bottom. So not such a good value. They need to have better quality control.

Hidden Benefits

Posted by Reviewer3336880 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried Nature's Way Hydraplenish when I learned that Hyaluronic Acid might be helpful to arthritis sufferers. It definitely helps my painful knees. As an added benefit, it seems to have reduced my dry eye syndrome and, for the first time in years, I don't have chapped lips. Many people believe it is good for your skin. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it for a few days.

Dry skin

Posted by KTMDuke96 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking this product regularly I suffered of dry itchy skin. This was truly miraculous

As good as Injuv

Posted by Reviewer2678228 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this from Injuv to see if it works as well & I feel that it does! My skin feels as good or even better than when I was taking Injuv & the cost is a lot less. I would recommend taking 4 capsules which the bottle says is the "intense" use, but it makes your skin feel & look supple and is well worth it.

Total relief for knee joints

Posted by Reviewer1828954 on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although this product has many uses I use it for knee joint pain and find that it lessens the pain and gives me more mobility,consequently making me more active. Check out the product ingredients, it has everything that a joint needs to maintain it's flexibility and support. Buy this product today, don't wait !!

its good

Posted by Reviewer3183254 on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i think it has changed my hair color back to black, i had 100% white hair, now it is 60%

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1603748 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does help with inflamation in our hands ,so has given us some relief from the osteoarthritus my wife and I both have . We take it in the morning and if we go a day or two without it , we can definately feel a difference .

japan

Posted by Reviewer2336631 on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Trying for the first time, but quite positive about it so far. Skin seems 'juicier'.

Natures Way, Hydraplenish Hyalauronic Acid plus MSM

Posted by Reviewer1746295 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Appears to support smooth and plumper facial skin

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1125081 on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this product after my doctor suggested it when I asked for something for my knees. I was unable to get down on my knees for any reason without screaming because of the pain. Once I started taking only 2 tablets a day, I can get down on my knees to clean floors, etc. and feel no pain. I am very happy with this product and do recommend it to my friends.