poor capsulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way has good products good value. But I have experienced at least one and sometimes several empty capsules per bottle with the contents in the bottom. So not such a good value. They need to have better quality control.

Hidden Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried Nature's Way Hydraplenish when I learned that Hyaluronic Acid might be helpful to arthritis sufferers. It definitely helps my painful knees. As an added benefit, it seems to have reduced my dry eye syndrome and, for the first time in years, I don't have chapped lips. Many people believe it is good for your skin. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it for a few days.

Dry skin

Posted by KTMDuke96 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking this product regularly I suffered of dry itchy skin. This was truly miraculous

As good as Injuv

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this from Injuv to see if it works as well & I feel that it does! My skin feels as good or even better than when I was taking Injuv & the cost is a lot less. I would recommend taking 4 capsules which the bottle says is the "intense" use, but it makes your skin feel & look supple and is well worth it.

Total relief for knee joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although this product has many uses I use it for knee joint pain and find that it lessens the pain and gives me more mobility,consequently making me more active. Check out the product ingredients, it has everything that a joint needs to maintain it's flexibility and support. Buy this product today, don't wait !!

its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i think it has changed my hair color back to black, i had 100% white hair, now it is 60%

pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does help with inflamation in our hands ,so has given us some relief from the osteoarthritus my wife and I both have . We take it in the morning and if we go a day or two without it , we can definately feel a difference .

I've looked everywhere and I think I finally found what I've been looking for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I've tried! I had no problems with stomach upset like other products and after only taking it for two weeks I'm already feeling better. I'm sure when I finish with my complete order I'll feel so good that I'll be ordering more! I recommend this product to everyone to try! Take it from some one who's tried a lot of the ones that are out there and believe me, this one is working for me!

Just great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed improvement on my skin tone and texture from the first week since I have started to take it. I have just finished my first bottle and will definitely continue to order it.

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product has definitely helped provide better movement in the knee areas. As with any food product, it does takes time for the product to be utilized by the body. Thank you very much i-herb for providing this product in your store !