Help

Trying is believing! Superb serum

Posted by Chengchikeung on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used over 200 kinds of serum, ranging from shiseido, fancl, dhc, sk2, Clinique, la mer, Lancôme, Thursday plantation, la prarie to kose. But none worked until I came across the hydraplenish! After six days of using, the result was amazing: firm, plump, wrinkle-free. If this is what you are after, don't hesitate to give it a go. Though I am in the 40s, I was told that I look like late 20s, especially my skin tone and elasticity. My review is honest and straightforward! It just reflects my opinion.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this in conjunction with taking the tablets. I find that it absorbs quickly but if you put too much on it leaves slightly sticky residue. It has a subtle lavender scent but after regular daily use you don't seem to notice it. It does help to make the skin soft, smooth and supple. I would buy again.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This one might contain the highest % of hyaluronic acid! Love this as it's absorbing so quickly and since I have been using this one, my skin doesn't feel inner drying. The result is so much better than taking hyaluronic acid supplement(believe it.. I took almost 400 capsules of hyaluronic supplement). When you use this one with Aubrey's vegecell nighttime hydrator, you can get best result. Will absolutely buy this one again.

Superb hydrating properties!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from extremely dehydrated skin during the latter half of my pregnancy. I recently found this serum on iHerb and decided to try it out. It's been a few days and I noticed a dramatic difference... Previously, my skin was always super dry during the day, no matter how much jojoba oil or rose hip oil I slather on underneath my sunscreen and mind you, I'm currently based in sunny and humid Singapore... I mix a few drops of oil with this serum and use it as an intensive moisturiser in the daytime underneath my daily sunscreen as well as at night. The serum is extremely hydrating and amazingly light-weight for Singapore weather. My skin is no longer parched and the problems I have been experiencing for the last few months seem to be greatly diminished e.g. opened comedones (visible white/black heads), enlarged pores. My skin just looks calmer and well-hydrated. I wish I had tried this product earlier on in my pregnancy!

Quite effective but ...

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This serum isn't sticky at all. It seems to lighten up your complexion but in winter, it isn't moisturizing enough. My advice is to apply a thick layer of this serum (arond 4 drops) on the face, followed by another moisturing serum and lotion (like Vitamin C Avalon Organics). The effect is fantastic and long-lasting.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Without a doubt this serum has improved the texture of my skin. My skin tone appears more even and the lines around my eyes have reduced considerably in only a few weeks. To be honest, I noticed an improvement within days. I think this serum is amazing!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wow! I was trying all kinds of creams to take care of dryness of my skin, then I decided to add this as a moisture-binding under layer...what a difference in my skin! This is my skin healer and rejuvenator and I do NOT want to ever be without it! I highly recommend it.

nice hyaluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I have bought twice more expensive product in pharmacy. But didn't see any effect. With this product I have seen changes from 1st day.....

Not sticky, absorbs well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In Australia, it is hot. And skin care, well it's just too hot. This serum absorbs nicely and doesn't leave a horrible residue feeling that I hate. When used regularly I find that it picks up my skin. At the time when I bought it, I was studying beauty therapy and I asked my lecturer about it, she said be careful as you don't know the percentages. But I feel like this serum is just as good if not better than some I see wondering around on Australian shelves. Australian skin care is not really diverse, so we are always finding that we have to outsource decent products.

Great serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thin, watery, transparent,does not smell, does not sting face. Absorbed in 10 secs,skin becomes sticky and a bit tight. To avoid this,have face a bit damp.I always put my normal moisturizer on top and the tightness goes away.Really portable,love the pump as I can control quantity dispensed. I use two pumps for face and neck. If I've been in the sun, I use more. Skin is radiant and looking healthy.This was the second time I bought this and to date I could not find another better serum for the price.