Great for detox

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 4 caps everyday to cleanse my kidney and bladder. I was pleasantly surprised to see my dark circles of 15 years gradually disappear. All those toxins in my body made my under eye area really dark and I am one of those people who do not drink a lot. I really recommend for people with under eye circles. I feel and look much better already!

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I consume a high protein diet, lift weights frequently, and abused my poor kidneys with a lousy high-carb diet in the past; when I start leaving a lot of "suds" in the toilet when I urinate, I take this and within 2 days my urine output is back to normal.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this in conjunction with Now Foods Liver Dextox&Regenerator and I can say that after 6 days I saw a difference in my urine, eye circles and also had brighter eyes. I highly recommend. It makes you go to the toilette often, so drink a lot of water with it/them.

Nature's Way Kidner Bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent, I have had greater results with this product than any perscription medication I have ever taken. If you have problems with your kidneys or bladder I would strongly recommend using this product.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When you are doing emotional processes it's very good to support your kineys to get rit of all the toxines!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I didn't really have a probelm going to the loo at night (once a night or less), but I find that I don't need to go at all now. Allows a better, more restful sleep.

Excellent product, but beware!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product works, but it's good that you know that if you have kidney stones or sand, may have very strong cramps and eventually having to go to a hospital. My husband and I took, I felt only mild discomfort after 10 days, as if something was trying to leave the urinary tract, whereas my husband spent a night with severe cramps, had to take medicine for the pain and almost need to go to hospital . After that was over two days with colic lighter. This all just leads to believe even more in...

kidney bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works so well to stop making me go to the toilet

Effective to cure infection symptom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's effective to cure bladder infection symptom such as lower abdominal pain. Only concern is that whether it over-burdens kidney.

kidney and bladder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

l,m very happy with this product,l,ve been told l have the start of kidney disease,l was going to the toilet alot,and l mean alot,plus l was in pain in my kidneys,l also take bilberry tablets which help repair the kidneys and do much more than that,and l also take cranberry tablets as well.l,m very happy,these tablets have a great amount of herbs in them,thats why l ordered them to get all those products in the one tablet,l,m very happy with iherb,s products,thank you,you help so much