Great for detox

Posted by 4914692121646171046 on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking 4 caps everyday to cleanse my kidney and bladder. I was pleasantly surprised to see my dark circles of 15 years gradually disappear. All those toxins in my body made my under eye area really dark and I am one of those people who do not drink a lot. I really recommend for people with under eye circles. I feel and look much better already!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2601851 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When you are doing emotional processes it's very good to support your kineys to get rit of all the toxines!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1811316 on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this in conjunction with Now Foods Liver Dextox&Regenerator and I can say that after 6 days I saw a difference in my urine, eye circles and also had brighter eyes. I highly recommend. It makes you go to the toilette often, so drink a lot of water with it/them.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I consume a high protein diet, lift weights frequently, and abused my poor kidneys with a lousy high-carb diet in the past; when I start leaving a lot of "suds" in the toilet when I urinate, I take this and within 2 days my urine output is back to normal.

kidney bladder

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works so well to stop making me go to the toilet

Excellent product, but beware!!!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product works, but it's good that you know that if you have kidney stones or sand, may have very strong cramps and eventually having to go to a hospital. My husband and I took, I felt only mild discomfort after 10 days, as if something was trying to leave the urinary tract, whereas my husband spent a night with severe cramps, had to take medicine for the pain and almost need to go to hospital . After that was over two days with colic lighter. This all just leads to believe even more in...

Effective to cure infection symptom

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's effective to cure bladder infection symptom such as lower abdominal pain. Only concern is that whether it over-burdens kidney.

Nature's Way Kidner Bladder

Posted by Reviewer1895594 on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent, I have had greater results with this product than any perscription medication I have ever taken. If you have problems with your kidneys or bladder I would strongly recommend using this product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1412120 on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. I didn't really have a probelm going to the loo at night (once a night or less), but I find that I don't need to go at all now. Allows a better, more restful sleep.

Kidney Bladder

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't cure an infection, but it supports a healthy urinary tract while it is treated with d-mannose or antibiotics. I found it took away pain in the kidney area from a UTI.