Help

The best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this based on another reviewer's comments, and this Korean Ginseng is the best I've used over the past 15 or so years. Because iHerb was out of it, I ordered the NOW brand 250 cap bottle, which is supposed to be of the same potency, but it isn't. You really feel energized with this with just 2 caps a day, but take 4 a day and it's dramatically noticeable. GREAT product.

Yey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are very potent and alot cheaper than your retail store

Nice, even awake feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure what to expect when taking this. It doesn't provide a quick pick me up like caffeine (which I am trying to quit) but it provides nice, even long lasting energy. I only take one in the morning, but might start taking one at lunch too.

no noto ningun efecto

Posted by XusoIherb on May 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compre este ginseng esperando que fuera mejor que el de now foods,pero no he notada ningun cambio con el

Nature's Way Korean Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I always like this and put it in my tea or coffee. Love the flavor and is a good tasty ginseng for over all tonic and good health.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Miracle ,Increased activity, strengthens

Thank you Iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product!

Energy Boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Korean Ginseng Caps are great for an energy boost when i'ts needed, Another Great advantage is it gives the immune system strength to guard against Colds and Flu's and other sickness in the winter months.

I found it effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one capsule and it helped me with my mental fatigue on first dose. But I have found it to be no more effective than non-standardized capsule from another company. If I take 2 capsules per day it is too much for me and i can't sleep at night and one capsule is barely enough.

very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

as good as any I've tried,or better,and a good price!

1 2