slowly but surely eliminates leg veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

over the last 3 months this product has diminished my mild leg veins. it definitely works.

Less Numbness & shrinks swollen veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works very well for my diabetes leg vein circulation. I would ocasionally notice hardening of the groin arteries and have leg pains and I tried this recommended item and in a very short time the veins shrunk as if the inflamation was soothed. This product works very well. I highyly recommend it.

Gave me nausea and stomach irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this in combination with VeinGuard cream and I did get noticeable results. Half of my spider veins have disappeared almost completely and the other half have faded. I have been taking this for about 3 months, I take 2 caps with my first meal of the day. The only downside is the horse chestnut irritates my stomach lining resulting in nausea and vomiting so I am unable to continue taking these. Be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I spend a good portion of my work day standing (5-8 hours on my feet). Over the past few years I've noticed a gradual increase in leg swelling and redness in my feet by the end of the day, made worse when the weather is warm. I have been taking these Leg Veins capsules every day for the past three months and have noticed a significant improvement; my leg swelling is about 50% less than before plus my legs recover more quickly once I get off my feet. I will continue taking them!

Kim

Posted by KimNeblett on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really keeps my feet and ankles from swelling.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really helps take away the leg sensations (itchy, burny, pinchy, crawly, etc.) of spider & varicose veins. It also improved the appearance.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works good for my legs and feet which swell during hot weather with only taking 1/2 the recommended dose (2/day)

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well to prevent heaviness, aches, and itching that sometimes accompanies varicose veins.

Leg Veins - Have used it for two months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for two months and did not see any change. Probably will not use it again.

Wonderful for capillaries circulation

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not just to legs but all over. This takes away the heavy feeling I feel in my thighs during PMS. When one cap doesn't do the trick, two definitely will! Promotes circulation to the face as well which is nice.

1 2 3