slowly but surely eliminates leg veins

Posted by Reviewer1153755 on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

over the last 3 months this product has diminished my mild leg veins. it definitely works.

Less Numbness & shrinks swollen veins

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This works very well for my diabetes leg vein circulation. I would ocasionally notice hardening of the groin arteries and have leg pains and I tried this recommended item and in a very short time the veins shrunk as if the inflamation was soothed. This product works very well. I highyly recommend it.

Gave me nausea and stomach irritation

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Mar 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this in combination with VeinGuard cream and I did get noticeable results. Half of my spider veins have disappeared almost completely and the other half have faded. I have been taking this for about 3 months, I take 2 caps with my first meal of the day. The only downside is the horse chestnut irritates my stomach lining resulting in nausea and vomiting so I am unable to continue taking these. Be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3174566 on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I spend a good portion of my work day standing (5-8 hours on my feet). Over the past few years I've noticed a gradual increase in leg swelling and redness in my feet by the end of the day, made worse when the weather is warm. I have been taking these Leg Veins capsules every day for the past three months and have noticed a significant improvement; my leg swelling is about 50% less than before plus my legs recover more quickly once I get off my feet. I will continue taking them!

Kim

Posted by KimNeblett on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product really keeps my feet and ankles from swelling.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1078354 on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This works good for my legs and feet which swell during hot weather with only taking 1/2 the recommended dose (2/day)

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2213039 on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well to prevent heaviness, aches, and itching that sometimes accompanies varicose veins.

It works

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It really helps take away the leg sensations (itchy, burny, pinchy, crawly, etc.) of spider & varicose veins. It also improved the appearance.

Leg Veins - Have used it for two months

Posted by Reviewer1676405 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product for two months and did not see any change. Probably will not use it again.

varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer3342768 on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it helps to strengthen varicose veins

1 2 3