Not real coconut oil

Posted by 4939487465814830359 on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Liquid coconut oil is produced by removing lauric acid since it's melting point is 110 degree. For those who doesn't know - lauric acid is the most precious value of coconut oil due to it's great antimicrobial and immunomodulator functions. Other two medium chain fatty acids, caprylic and capric, do not have same benefits and they are not unique to coconut oil.

Cheaper would be nice

Posted by woofmetoo on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

because I'd have to buy one a week - oy vey ! So far I have used it for cooking , making mayo , as a supplement for my old dogs, in Kefir smoothies and as a after shower moisturizer. It has a very delicate coconut taste, that does not come through in a smoothie as some other brands. I make kefir for the whole family and some hate coconut. Coconut oil has health benefits too numerous to list here, I will get this brand as a treat as I can afford it.

Many uses

Posted by 4648389838336582750 on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use with many uses and extremely convenient not having to heat it up to get the coconut into a more easily usable form

lots of uses

Posted by kanaca on Mar 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it in my coffee for long lasting ketone-burning afternoons. Just put them in a jar and shake it up. I keep a bottle around for cooking and external use, but love the taste for coffee or hot, raw cacoa drink.

Essential for my pup

Posted by 5519574174450529604 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog has extreme skin problems and allergies. I cover her in this prior to bathing her and it helps keep her skin from breaking out and clears up existing patches. Great product.

good

Posted by 5420333805994405383 on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

goooood