Helping out your lungs

Posted by odereviews on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way providing quality once again. Lobelia Herb is helping me out when I feel like it's hard to catch my breath. It's also a great product for after workouts, or pre-workouts (to open up your lungs). I have never felt like that I need to take two capsules per day, with one capsule per day, this will last for a long time. Price and quality ratio is excellent. I didn't known that the Lobelia Herb can also help to quit smoking. I have never smoked, but now I have one product to suggest to my friends, whose try to quit smoking every now and then. I'm sure they have never heard of this. :)

Used it to stop smoking

Posted by Reviewer2231456 on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really, really helped curb my cravings to smoke and I've been smoke free for 4 days now!

Breathe Deep, Breath Easy

Posted by Reviewer2891530 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful !!! Clears mucuous up from your chest, without the dehydrating effects of Mucinex. You can feel the relief within 24 hours. The Native Americans had a reason for using this !

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1837115 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband to help him quit smoking. It does help "loosen" you up and he says it makes the cigerettes taste AWFUL!!! That was the plan and it has helped! Thank you!

Brilliant herb

Posted by PamBlowers on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for anytime muscles feel like constricting. Get this in the face sometimes and lobelia stops it immediately. Also excellent if you have a tummy bug and find it hard to be sick, need several but it empties the stomach brilliantly and you feel great immediately. Emetics are wonderful, pity they are mistakenly classed as poison.

Review on the product Lobelia

Posted by 5598623171709225417 on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good product. I have been using it for a short period of time and already feel the difference. It helps with respiratory problems, it is like expectorant meaning you can clear your lungs from mucus. I have been using 1 capsule a day and intend to start using 2 as recommended. I just started with one because it might cause soft stool a bit with sensitive people (I am one of them), otherwise it is ok to use 2 capsule after food. I suffer from a specific form of emphysema - Alfa 1 antitrypsin deficiency (inherited condition) and I am on a new inhaler - Ombrez, only in the evening, smaller dosage. Iherb is a very good company, I always receive the products extremely quickly wihout nay problems and I thank them for that! Kruna

natures way lobelia

Posted by Reviewer2682646 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i used to kill nicotine cravings and oh my did it work , the bad thing is I only took it three times and never had the urge to smoke again , now I have 97pills left that will go to waste!! caution though they do make you nautious, feels like u smoked 2 packs of cigarretts without stoping . Ive tried to quit many times and this worked successfully without a doubt .I smoked for 29 yrs and just quit bam, its a miracle pill to me .

nervous system support

Posted by Reviewer1219964 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for nervous system support

Smoking

Posted by Reviewer1090353 on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just didnt work for me. I looked at all the reviews and got my hopes up too high. If your looking to buy this product i would look at the reviews as most are really good. But just dont expect it to work like the miricle drug it sounds like.

Nature's Way, Lobelia Herb, 425 mg, 100

Posted by Reviewer2597862 on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to help quit smoking. Great product, and very to find anywhere else.