Helping out your lungs

Posted by odereviews on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Way providing quality once again. Lobelia Herb is helping me out when I feel like it's hard to catch my breath. It's also a great product for after workouts, or pre-workouts (to open up your lungs). I have never felt like that I need to take two capsules per day, with one capsule per day, this will last for a long time. Price and quality ratio is excellent. I didn't known that the Lobelia Herb can also help to quit smoking. I have never smoked, but now I have one product to suggest to my friends, whose try to quit smoking every now and then. I'm sure they have never heard of this. :)

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my husband to help him quit smoking. It does help "loosen" you up and he says it makes the cigerettes taste AWFUL!!! That was the plan and it has helped! Thank you!

Breathe Deep, Breath Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful !!! Clears mucuous up from your chest, without the dehydrating effects of Mucinex. You can feel the relief within 24 hours. The Native Americans had a reason for using this !

Used it to stop smoking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really, really helped curb my cravings to smoke and I've been smoke free for 4 days now!

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it to help me stop smoking. I did it with much less cravings than previous time.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the wife has been taking so far have kept off the cigs for 8 days so seems to help

natures way lobelia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i used to kill nicotine cravings and oh my did it work , the bad thing is I only took it three times and never had the urge to smoke again , now I have 97pills left that will go to waste!! caution though they do make you nautious, feels like u smoked 2 packs of cigarretts without stoping . Ive tried to quit many times and this worked successfully without a doubt .I smoked for 29 yrs and just quit bam, its a miracle pill to me .

Wonderful Herb

Posted by SlipperyElm on Jan 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There's not enough space for me to extol the virtues of this herb. In my practice as an Herbalist I employ Lobelia for things like breathing, sleep issues, muscle tension, blockages, and many more. This herb has surpassed any other I've known in usefulness. I wouldn't be without this at my house or my shop. Natures way is a good brand for the price, the herb is effective, but maybe not as much so some others. Cost to benefit is high.

Nature's Way, Lobelia Herb, 425 mg, 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this to help quit smoking. Great product, and very to find anywhere else.

Review on the product Lobelia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good product. I have been using it for a short period of time and already feel the difference. It helps with respiratory problems, it is like expectorant meaning you can clear your lungs from mucus. I have been using 1 capsule a day and intend to start using 2 as recommended. I just started with one because it might cause soft stool a bit with sensitive people (I am one of them), otherwise it is ok to use 2 capsule after food. I suffer from a specific form of emphysema - Alfa 1 antitrypsin deficiency (inherited condition) and I am on a new inhaler - Ombrez, only in the evening, smaller dosage. Iherb is a very good company, I always receive the products extremely quickly wihout nay problems and I thank them for that! Kruna