A must.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Maca for years. It definitely helps regulate my periods, which had begun to be quite variable.

Hot Flahes Gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used the Nature's Way Maca root for about a week to 10 days and my hot flashes have disappeared, I am thrilled.

Maca Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried maca root pills for about a month and they are increasing my energy and other urges. Good product.

Personal "tropic" moments be gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Maca because of being premenopausal and they have helped a great deal with the hot flashes. I was dealing with my own personal "tropic" moments constantly but now with taking Maca my hotflashes have reduced greatly and I'm working to get rid of them completely by adjusting my dose.

Nature's Way, Maca Root, 525 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Far superior to standardized version of product. Works fine, does what it claims.

Maca Root

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Only took it for a couple of weeks but it seems to irriate my bladder, much pressure while i took this product. I didn't really see any results with it. I still have the bottle and will try again after a break from it.

Extra product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product. I have a lot of energy now.

miracle supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helping me with my female hormones, decreased estrogen and increase progesterone.

Maca Rood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to help my hot flashes. I'm taking two a day and it has not helped yet. Been using it about 2 weeks.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It works the way I intended it to work)))) I have energy afternoon, at the evening and for my husbant!

1 2 3 4