Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by Reviewer1777398 on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A 'must have' for me to take with my Nature's Way Calcium Citrate. Good for muscle and heart function. Easy to swallow caps and perfect formula of citrate blend. I've been taking this for almost 2 years with great results. Another plus is it has no artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar or soy.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium is important for helping with good bone density. I only take one a day which is all my body can handle. I recommended it to a friend who was constipated and it solved her problem immediately.

Super Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best magnesium I've tried. Blood pressure is down, and leg cramps under control.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of magnesium, and have taken many forms and brands. I like to keep this particular one on hand because it works like a laxative. The oxide component acts as a fiber. If this effect is not desired I recommend a glycinate or citrate version. :)

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2931720 on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I have used this product for years. It has prevented a recurrence of kidney stones for him & alleviated chronic constipation for me. My diverticulosis pain is gone.

Magnesium citrate and oxide

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do well on pure magnesium oxide, but frequently the doses (400 mg) are too much for me at one time. This 250-mg size is perfect twice a day.

Cant' live without

Posted by Reviewer2453493 on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely can feel it when we run out. My teenage son is a competitive swimmer and can't live with out it. And I find my sleep quality improves when I am taking them....

found it good

Posted by Reviewer2769428 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

found this product good, but it may cause you a lot of visit to the toilet

oxide/citrate ratio?

Posted by 5307068911866157974 on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, but it should indicate the proportion of magnesium as oxide and citrate in this supplement (for the oxide derivative the magnesium absorption is worse)

ESSENTIAL

Posted by Reviewer2288262 on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received in a very quick manner just like always.Was taking the 140 mg Thorne brand Mag Citrate but decided to try these since they were 250 mg plus i already take a Nature's Way multi which i really love.Magnesium is one of the main if not the most essential vitamins as far as what they do for your body.The cornerstone of my vitamin ritual are three main things i take which are Fish oil that includes Coq10,Multivitamin and finally Magnesium to round things out.I get my vitamin D from the sunlight or drinking milk.