Oklahoma Cancer Survivor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A 'must have' for me to take with my Nature's Way Calcium Citrate. Good for muscle and heart function. Easy to swallow caps and perfect formula of citrate blend. I've been taking this for almost 2 years with great results. Another plus is it has no artificial ingredients, preservatives, yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar or soy.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium is important for helping with good bone density. I only take one a day which is all my body can handle. I recommended it to a friend who was constipated and it solved her problem immediately.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of magnesium, and have taken many forms and brands. I like to keep this particular one on hand because it works like a laxative. The oxide component acts as a fiber. If this effect is not desired I recommend a glycinate or citrate version. :)

Super Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best magnesium I've tried. Blood pressure is down, and leg cramps under control.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband & I have used this product for years. It has prevented a recurrence of kidney stones for him & alleviated chronic constipation for me. My diverticulosis pain is gone.

oxide/citrate ratio?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, but it should indicate the proportion of magnesium as oxide and citrate in this supplement (for the oxide derivative the magnesium absorption is worse)

Cant' live without

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely can feel it when we run out. My teenage son is a competitive swimmer and can't live with out it. And I find my sleep quality improves when I am taking them....

Magnesium citrate and oxide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do well on pure magnesium oxide, but frequently the doses (400 mg) are too much for me at one time. This 250-mg size is perfect twice a day.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great product if you are interested in saving money on supplements! However, these forms of magnesium (citrate & oxide) tend to stimulate bowel movements (read: diarrhoea) and therefore may not be ideal if you wish to use it for muscle relaxation. However for constipation you will not find a better product.

found it good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

found this product good, but it may cause you a lot of visit to the toilet