I look fourteen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have you ever noticed that schoolchildren look tan even in the middle of Winter ? It's because their arteries are clear and their oxygenated blood courses through their bodies unimpeded, giving them a ruddy glow. I'm 78 and that is the colour I am now, after using Masquellier's Tru-OPC's for three years, along with Vitamin C and the other things that are good for blood vessels. But the Tru-OPC's have made a big difference. I'm glad I trained and became a certified Naturopathic Nutritionist at age 58 and have been studying and applying what I learned then and much more since via the internet. iHerb is a blessing.

THE REAL and ORIGINAL OPC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The real OPC from Masquelier is always giving guarantee results! i use it for curing my keloids. Cheers!

Nature's Way, Masquelier's, Tru-OPCs, 75 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've beetn taking Tru-OPC for 8 years and it's been helping me a great deal! Excellent product and cost is reasonable! Highly recommanded for daily mtce to everyone! I've been recommanding it to many friends and it helps them in different ways.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a truly wonderful antioxidant ...take it daily and have noticed a different in my skin..hair etc and to top it off ...gives me an extra boost of energy...thanks

性价比高

Posted by nancy28 on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

选择这款是因为看到成分表里的高含量OPCs,95%低聚原花青素。低温萃取法,完全溶于水,无危险溶剂,无食用色素添加剂。Nature's Way 这款产品不光应用OPCS,还发明了Tru-OPCs 这一专利配方。Tru-OPCs 是一种强效抗氧化剂,可加强胶原蛋白合成,增强结缔组织和血管壁。感觉性价比很高。

THE Best Grape Seed Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been in the nutritional supplement industry for 24+ years. After having researched several different grape seed extracts, it is clear that Masquelier's Tru-OPCs is absolutely THE best grape seed extract product on the market. The greatest benefits from taking GSE is supporting the vascular system of your body (skin, blood vessels, gums, joints, etc.). Other grape seed extracts claim to be effective. But, in my experience researching, selling and using products containing Masquelier's Tru-OPCs, it is clear that this is THE most effective grape seed extract you can buy!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Helps legs and veins instantly!!

Great antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good product