what a difference

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used sublingual melatonin for 3-4 years. While not a hardcore insomniac, I used to spend an awful lot of time tossing and turning. I tried regular melatonin with mixed results. I first tried sublingual as a free sample, not expecting much. Surprise! Felt drowsy within a few minutes and slept like a baby. It has continued to work, too. Simply allow a pleasant-tasting tablet to melt under your tongue, which takes about 5 minutes. By the time it's gone, I'm usually feeling sleepy. No daytime drowsiness or other bad effects. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use melatonin frequently for difficulty falling asleep. This particular brand works much faster and more effectively than any other brand I've tried. I also occasionally give it to my children (ages 5 and 8) if they are having difficulty falling asleep (I give them less than a 1/4 of a lozenge) and BAM they are OUT in about 10 minutes. And the taste is pretty good. The sublingual lozenges work better (are more effective and work faster) than the chewable or pill form.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used lozenges before but these work the best - and they taste absolutely yummy! I wish I could find candies that tasted this good. One tip I was given that works with melatonin that I will pass along: when/if your melatonin doesn't seem to be working anymore then you're using too much. Cut it back to 1/2 the amount or even 1/4 the amount and you'll have better results with less. Worked for me.

Melatonin is a excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent for kids and people in general who do not like to take pills. You just put it in your mouth and suck on it. It does not taste bad.This product helps with Jet Lag and several sleep disorders. Since melatonin is already in the body naturally I feel safe taking it.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good , but ,i used one pill and it knocked me out - i use only half a pill when needed now . works well .

melatonin lozenge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin does not seem to help my insomnia at all . . .The lozenge is an excellent way to take such a med, though.

work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Start to yawn 20 mins after use. Feel sleepy for approx. 8-10 hours. Would be good if tabs were scored so could use less sometimes. No other effects noticed as of yet.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These seem to work for me. Sublingual works well.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years and am completely satisfied with the results.

sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product gives me just the right amount; no drowsiness