Wonderful sleep aid + antiviral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle sleep aid/anti anxiety. Also a good anti-viral herb. Works great with elderberry extract to fight off colds, flu, and cold sores.

Good herbal remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the herb my great grandmother used to make tea, the capsules are just as effective though. It helps me calm down and I sleep much better. I take only one capsule an hour before sleep. At times if the need arises I also take one during the day. It helps me deal with my high blood pressure due to its calming effect. Glad I found it, glad my wife suggested it... she takes one too and no longer needs sleeping pills, feels better in the morning too...

Sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It helps me to fall asleep much easier and I don't feel groggy in the morning. I actuall feel more awake when I get up.

This product is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. Helps with insomnia to take the edge off all that thinking! I take it with melatonin to help me sleep works great. Can also be taken if I wake up early and can't get back to sleep. No residual grogginess even if only for 2 hours for me.

Good nite!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take three of these before bed each night and I sleep great. I still get woken up during the night by either the kids or the dogs, but I can fall back asleep. I feel great in the morning also. I thought I would try Melissa for awhile and I am glad I did. I use to take Melatonin. I feel Melissa works just as good or better. Melissa also has a lot of other great benefits. I would buy again.

sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 of these before bedtime along with 5htp, 2 also. As I've gotten older, lower estrogen levels have interfered with my sleep. I found that by taking 2 of both at bedtime, I'm more likely to sleep well. It doesn't always work, but it does help.

One of the things I couldn't live without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Due to a hyperactive thyroid, I often find it difficult to fall asleep. I take 2 of these before I go to bed each night, along with my calcium/magnesium, and find I can fall sleep much easier. Considering how long I went without a good nights sleep, these are a godsend.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I never heard of this and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did because it relaxes me without making me sleepy. For me that means I can better focus on tasks and get more done. If I want to use it for sleep I just take extra and it seems to really help me fall into a deep rest. I will purchase this again.

bad reaction to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried this to help me sleep. When I took a capsule before bedtime I would wake up about 1:00 or 2:00 in the night with a very shaky feeling inside. I haven't had that problem since I quit taking it.

reliable company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A sleep aid, headache treatment and appetite booster. It will also relieve symptoms of digestive problems, improve the mood and nervous disorders. It is an antiviral herb and, in conjunction with St. John's wort, is very effective in treating the herpes virus.