the chocolate shakes are the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love these Nature's Way Metabolic Reset shakes. I'm hypoglycemic, I have problems. Basically sometimes I get all shaky and lightheaded, and sometimes I feel like my brain is telling me I must eat everything in sight or I'll die. Since I don't want to grow to the size of a baby hippo, my solution is to have several of these shakes throughout the day. If I mix them in a blender with about 2 cups of cold water, a cup of frozen strawberries, and a banana--oh my god! SO easy to make and SO good! Plus healthy, and it keeps me feeling full for hours. The best part is I can mix in different fruit if I get bored, so it doesn't get old. Plus I love that they don't add sugar. For the price it's worth a try. I like the vanilla also, but the chocolate shakes are my favorite. I know these aren't recommended as a meal replacement, but I have tried replacing a few meals with one of these shakes, and lost weight (like 25lbs).

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product has helped me lose 30 pounds in 11 weeks

Does what it claims.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I make mine with a little cold water and six ice-cubes in the blender for a very thick good tasting shake. It's a very filling meal replacement or low cal snack. Yes, I exercise, too,but this is the best of it's kind. No sugar in it!!

weight control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thie chocolate shake tastes really good plain and makes one feel full for long periods. I put it in a blender with orange juice and a banana or blueberries and I love the taste.

Nature's Way, Metabolic Reset, Weight Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product - it is god tasting, filling and I find myself not craving certian foods the way I use to. I also eat less and have lost around 10 lbs. after using this product for 3 weeks.

Great Service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I loved this shake. It is very good and well priced. I mix it up with bananas and strawberries. Delicious. iherb's service and prompt delivery were outstanding. I will definitely be placing another order soon. Thank you iherb!

Chocolate Lover's Delight

Posted by holistic1 on Aug 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST protein shake mix I've ever tasted. The chocolate flavor is wonderful when prepared in a blender with crushed ice and unsweetened chocolate soy milk. Tastes just like ice cream! I love it!

Wonderful ! Just Wonderful ! Not Sweet ! Creamy Taste ! Natural flavoring !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will highly recommend this weigh loss shake, meal replacement protein shake. It is NOT SWEET at all like other brand that have added ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING which is completely unnecessary. It is delicious, not sweet and has creamy texture. When I feel hungry, after drinking it, the my hunger feeling somehow went away. The other brand that I bought before this; Maximum Human Performance, LLC, Fit & Lean, Fat Burning Meal Replacement, Cookies & Cream is so sweet that I had to throw it away. The reason why I bought it in the first place is because, it contains, Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract and Garcinia Extract... but the added artificial flavoring really turns me off. What a waste. So, this Nature's Way is the one for me. Thank you.

love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quick and easy way to get something good in ya when your busy and trying to lose weight. Taste is great, I use almond milk and I feel full for several hours. Will continue to buy.

Metabolic Reset - Can't be without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I found it after trying many different products and this is the best. I highly recommend it!