Nature's Way, Milk Thistle Standardized 120 Vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. My liver enzymes are now back to normal.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Had been taking this for years when a friend told me to take it at night. I honestly believe I sleep much more soundly since I started doing that. If I forget to take it, I notice more interrupted sleep.

Liver cleansing at it`s best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had very high liver values, due to alcohol and pain killer consumption, which I quit a long time ago. But my values stayed high. I talked to my Naturopath, and he asked my to try milk thistle. My levels where almost 4 times as high as normal and the doctors didn´t know what to do, but after only 2-3 weeks on milk thistle, by liver values were down to normal, first time in 10(!!) years.

To keep my liver healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Weil recommends this for those who drink. I drink wine every day. Also, a veterinarian recommended this for my elderly dog whose lab results showed liver problems. After a month on milk thistle my dog's lab work showed normal liver function.

works for my menstrual cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I took it as directed everyday for a couple of months and it helped with my cramps during period. My first day normally is so painful, but since I started to take this pill, I have not had any pain, only a little bit of discomfort. Now I only take it 7 days before and during the period and it still works.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is as good a milk thistle as I've used, and I've been using milk thistle for over 10 years for liver problems.

Nature's Way Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used nature's way milk thistle for many years and fine it excellent from iherb.com. I use it for myself and for my dogs. I can see inside my dogs, but I know for myself it levels out my blood sugar and reducing cravings. Excellent!

Nature's Way, Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just started to use this product. After researching Milk Thistle for liver support, I decided this would be the best for me. I have been using Nature's Way products for years and feel comfortable with the brand. I take 3 capsules per day with no side effects

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This milk thistle is the only one I've found that does not have the bad fillers (mag. stearate/stearic acid). Good quality.

Like a Liver Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Within a couple of days of taking this 3x/day, I suddenly realised I was sleeping easier, my skin was better and my pee was never dark. Now if I miss one my pee is dark and then I have a capsule it clears it up. This is like a protective skin around your liver or something. I have Gilbert's Syndrome so slightly impaired liver function. But I recommend this to everyone, especially after a coffee or a couple of drinks. Very special plant