BUY ACCORDING TO QUALITY, NOT PRICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used MSM for years for specific areas, so it is easy to forget that all qualities are not the same. I ran across another brand of MSM & since the label had a dr's name attached & it was a significant amount cheaper I bought it. BAD IDEA!!! I ended up taking twice the amount of what I do the Nature's Way product without getting any of the results. Nature's Way product is a good quality at a reaonable price &iHerb aways gives excellent service. Be assured this is a lesson I won't haveta learn again. I don't use price to guage what quality of gas I put in my vehicle so it doesn't make sense to use it for what goes in my body...Deb in Bama

Love this prooduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have thicker hair now at 58 than I did at 15. My join paint iis gone, I think I owe it all to MSM. I take 2000-3000 mg a day.

Pure MSM, no fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite brand of MSM. The Capsules have NO fillers at all! Plus, unlike Lignisul brand the MSM is not sourced from China!

Works great for back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take two capsule each night before bed and no longer wake up with middle and low back pain. Highly recommended.

Unbelievable good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 pills a day and I almost can't believe the effect of it. I have back pain for almost 15 years now. I learned to live with it because I could handle it and didn't want to take medicine for it...4 weeks ago I started taking hyaluric acid also against pain in my joints with biotin. This combination helped to reduce the pain in my joints, but not in my back....After taking MSM in 7 days I felt that my backpain was almost gone!!! I really can't believe it, because I haven't felt that for 15 years!!! So I can tell you, it works for me!

Works great - best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

OptiMSM is made in USA, and this is about the best price you can find anywhere. Works great for my minor arthritis. Make a huge difference in how my back feels in the morning. Works for me.

puresest kind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I only take this brand because it is known to have the purest MSM. It makes my fingernail and skin healthy. Love it.

Great product, even better price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All I can say is that when I don't take the MSM, my body pains are noticeably worse. I've been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and I always have some type of back, neck, shoulder, or arm pain/soreness but the MSM greatly reduces it. Plus the price is amazing for that many capsules and iherb is a dream to buy from!

pre-arthritic inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of MSM as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is powerful stuff and I had a reaction of feeling achy, some trouble breathing, and altered mood. This may have been a detox reaction, but even occured when I would break open a capsule and use a little of it in water. I can handle detoxing effects, but what I cannot handle is how is made me short tempered, moody, and irritable-depressed really. I don't ever feel like this, so I tried it a couple of times to be sure it was the product and the same thing happened. I did not feel like something positive was happening to me so I will no longer use this product. I take another msm brand with no fillers or binders, pure msm, but not opti-msm and have nothing but beneficial results from that one.