Help

Complete Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used to have to give myself shots for migraines, which only helped with the extreme pounding and I ended up still having to leave work frequently. Ever since taking Mygrafew, I no longer have migraines or if they do occassionally push through, they are very minor and do not show up with all the symptoms of flashing lights and partial vision. I never let this product run out and will forever be a client. Please do not ever stop manufacturing this product.

Huge success

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from severe headaches for years. They recently started happening every 8 days and would keep me in bed for two days at a time. The MigraFew worked! My last headache was 26 days ago and counting. I highly recommend MigraFew.

Best Migraine Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

MygraFew is the "only" feverfew product that helps relieve my migraines.

MygraFew is Simply a Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My wife suffered from migraine headaches for decades. Then she discovered MygraFew. She has taken one tablet daily for about 10 years, and in that time she not only has experienced a profound reduction in the number of migraines, but on those now rare occasions when she does get a migraine, it is significantly less debilitating than before she started taking MygraFew. She and I both agree that this herbal formula is nothing less than a magic pill. While I can't say an herbal remedy will work for everyone, I can say that for my wife, this product has been miraculous in its effect. It is simply a great product.

Yay!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really works! My migraines are triggered by perfumes, petrol etc. I take one MiraFew three times daily & instead of being wiped out for three days or more I now all I get is a headache!

Ringing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use for ringing in my ears. It works!!!!

Every little bit helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Anecdotally, taking one of these pills every day (together with a soy lecithin capsule) has reduced both the frequency and severity of my migraines. The severity is a pretty big deal for me... changes what used to be an 8 hr gauntlet of wracking pain and vomiting to a 4-6 period of pretty intense pain that I can usually bear without passing out or heaving, as long as I get to a dark room. So OK, it's not a cure, but I'll take what I can get!

Natural Migraine Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Having suffered with migraines for years, I worry about the toxic effect to my liver/kidneys from the RX meds I took. This product worked way better than standard feverfew and on a par with the RX meds but without any side-effects! Highly Recommend.

good bye naseau

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, but needs about 2 weeks of use to see results works for naseau associated with migraines

Life changing stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

MygraFew is a wonderful product. If you're not into the "Chemical Solutions" pursuant to migraine mitigation, absolutely get this stuff. One a day greatly reduces migraine frequency and severity. I keep them with me all the time and if I spark an aura take one immediately. That also greatly reduces the severity.

1 2 3