WEIGHT LOSS!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any difference in anxiety reduction- which was why I bought it. What I did find was that I lost weight without changing anything else! I was taking the niacinimide 3 x a day. This began to worsen my insomnia, so I just lowered the dose to 1 or 2 a day and it keeps weight off without doing anything else and lower dose does not affect my sleep. Update: I don't take this regularly, just when I feel weight creeping back on and the weight just falls off. It really works!

Beneficial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It helps me stabilize my weight at 160Lbs without exercise. I get about 2hrs of mental alertness when taken with little or no food.

Works just as well other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the effects Niacinamide on my 6 year old child with autism. I open a capsule and put 1/4 of it in his juice. It seems to help with his bacterial load and keeps his anxiety down and improves his mood.

Niacinamide

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

for use in mild schizophrenia - could be called a life saver.

Niacinamide will not lower cholesterol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I see a few people saying that they are taking Niacinamide to lower cholesterol. It will not. What you want is: Twinlab, Niacin ( B-3 ) Caps, 1000 mg, 100 Capsules (with MDs approval). Try Niacinamide for anxiety or higher doses (with MDs approval) for osteoarthritis.

fbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize how much this niacinamide helped until I ran out. I take several other things for my hip pain (end-stage osteoarthritis)and didn't think running out of niacinamide would matter. It does!

essential supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This calms the mind, intrusive thoughts are gone for my loved one.

healthier brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found using this product has helped with clarity of my brain.

Joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had swelling and inflammed first finger joints, getting worse over 6 months. Then I took 3 of these in the AM and 3 in the PM (along with my regular LEF Super Curcumin and lots of Ester C protocol) and after a couple of weeks they really calmed down. Great for the arteries too.

Niacinamide for Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This helps ease jitters for me.