Help

Why Gelatin?? Why Magnesium Stearate??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used this brand for a long time, but can no longer tolerate these excipients so had to switch to Now brand. Nautre's Way you have to get with the current research, and change these aspects of your otherwise wonderful products!

Great herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take these from September onwards to help reduce the chances of getting all the winter bugs. I used to take it as a tea at the onset of flu or a cold and it worked in just a few days, but the taste of the tea is absolutely disgusting. It works better as a tea though. This herb kills over 600 different types of viruses etc., and is non habit forming. Your body does not get used to it and so become ineffective. It just keeps on working. I heard that people with R.A. can take it to rid the body of long lasting lingering bugs that keep the immune system active, and when the olive leaf has done its job, the immune system settles down and there is less pain. Worth a try.

Olive Leaf, Nature's Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Olive Leaf for about 3 years now and I use it for my sinuses as well as the obvious benefits and it works great to keep my sinusitis under control. I highly recommend it.

just started it

Posted by Romlenz on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is not a review, but iHerb keeps on sending "review emails" and I'm wondering how are we supposed to review a product that we just purchased? Anyway, olive leaf is an old remedy, so it should be good. I'm giving only three stars, because you have to take three pills (minimum I guess). Why not pack more olive leaf into one pill? Is the company afraid of selling 30 capsules (instead of 100) for $6? More is better?

FANTASTIC !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to an elderly friend and it STOPPED a bug he'd caught fast ! A FRIEND CAME DOWN WITH A REALLY HEAVY BUG BUT THIS KILLED THE BUG IN ONE DAY - HE ALSO TOOK OIL OF OREGANO BOTH BOTH WORKER TOGETHER REALLY QUICKLY .

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe in a lot of positive health benefits with this product, and for a very reasonable price.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for the immune system

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good product

olive leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yes! i will order again and delivery was speedy.

take everyday with a probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family takes this everyday,even the kids and we are rarely sick.

1 2 3 4