Good product

Posted by Reviewer3044751 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like that it is standardized. This product works great to help fight bacteria, etc. Take it every other day to feel great. Every day too much cause makes me feel tired with too much die off.

Virus Relief

Posted by Reviewer2772584 on Dec 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

shorten colds from 2 weeks to about 3 days, or stops them all together

take it daily

Posted by Reviewer2861035 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

take it daily to keep immune system strong. Also, I find that if I miss taking it for several days in a row, iritable bowel symptoms flare up. However, I cannot say that I see any big difference in the varios brands of olive leaf I have tried. I choose this one because it is standardized and is reasonable priced.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have a on going battle with candida and use olive leaf to kill the yeast over growth. It works well.

Olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer3230184 on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for keeping me healthy (free from colds) and wonderful for keeping my face from acne break outs during PMS.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When vitamin C doesn't work Olive Leaf does.

keeps me well

Posted by Reviewer2181311 on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is an anti-fungal herb, which is super helpful to my immune system. I am very happy with the protection that I get from this.

Brilliant Stuff

Posted by forNaturalHealth on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We keep this in the medicine cabinet all the time. First sign of sneeze, take lots of olive leaf (at least 6 a day), vitamin C (5 grams a day - use ester C to avoid irritated stomach) and zinc (15mg+ a day). Your cold we be gone before it develops. But the trick is to act immediately you feel it coming on.

natures way olive leaf

Posted by Reviewer2818582 on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this was my first purchase from iherb & was very happy with the price & fast delivery to the uk, i have used other olive leaf extracts & this one from natures way is as good as any of the expesive ones, i suffer from psoriasis & have not been able to clear it up especially under the bust area but after 5 days on this it has completely cleared for the first time in years & the rest of my body is nearly clear as well, ive just given some to a friend to try for her psoriasis & some to my mum to try for her high blood presure & if it works then there will be two more uk customers buying this product. I cant be happier with these capsules & with definately be buying again. :)

works very good

Posted by Reviewer2112658 on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for killing bacteria/viruses in the lungs,use gse for sinuses